03/04 updates?

Man do I want this now even more than ever, watched Mulisha shave 3 tenths off his times today with a first run down the track, after only loading the tune last night. Truck ran real nice. I can not go a day without checking for updates, come on Cindy, make it happen!

You can stop checking daily LOL! development takes time, we haven't yet made the decision as to what we will support next.

Like I said last week, Ross has a couple of loose ends to tie up before the review begins. I'm hoping he'll have that done, his review done and will have started on whatever project is next before the end of the month.

He's currently working on data logging enhancements Cummins Data Logging Enhancements and some other fun stuff!

Cheers
Cindy

Hey Cindy, what if we buy a tuner from some one for an 07, can we have it reflashed or what ever for our SCI trucks?

Hey Cindy, what if we buy a tuner from some one for an 07, can we have it reflashed or what ever for our SCI trucks?

What do you mean if you buy a tuner from some one? Are you asking if you buy an EFILive V2 from someone and then tuning for your 07, can you then use that tune for your SCI truck??

I'm sorry - i'm just not following your question. If you're concerned about buying the V2 and then it being able to work on both your 07 and your SCI truck, as long as the color of the V2 is BLUE (instead of black) - you will be able to use the V2 on both trucks all day long. However, a tune built for an 07 most likely will NOT be working on an 03-05.... so if that's what you're asking, that is the best answer i myself can give at this time...

Maybe that helps??

-->Zach

Dang sorry for the confusing question. Good answer. Seen some one selling his V2 off his 06 cummins. I didnt buy it because I wasnt sure if it would work on my truck once efi is released for the 03-05 CR. You answer took care of my question. So if i buy a V2 while i wait for efi to release the 03-05 make sure its blue and not black.

Dang sorry for the confusing question. Good answer. Seen some one selling his V2 off his 06 cummins. I didnt buy it because I wasnt sure if it would work on my truck once efi is released for the 03-05 CR. You answer took care of my question. So if i buy a V2 while i wait for efi to release the 03-05 make sure its blue and not black.

Yep! and if it is used, find out how many trucks it has been used on. Chances are you may have to spend another $125 (per truck) after you get it so that you have a "VIN License" for your truck. Actually, a new V2 comes with 2 VIN licenses, so for your scenario sounds like you might want to just get a new one anyways depending on the price of the used one.

Just as an FYI so you don't start your EFI experience the wrong way. Sounds like you only have the one truck and the one you were looking at has only been used on the 07 so you might be ok, but still worth asking.

You can stop checking daily LOL! development takes time, we haven't yet made the decision as to what we will support next.

Like I said last week, Ross has a couple of loose ends to tie up before the review begins. I'm hoping he'll have that done, his review done and will have started on whatever project is next before the end of the month.

He's currently working on data logging enhancements Cummins Data Logging Enhancements and some other fun stuff!

Cheers
Cindy

Not sure about others but i can hardly help myselp. I keep checking- Atleast every other day LOL

Cheers
Cindy

well tomorrow is the last day of the month so......... 03/04's pleaseeeeeee

*bdh*
I am going to guess the newer stuff will be 1st. I think we the 03/04's will be last in line unfortunately.

FWIW the dang newer trucks are all warrantied up. Lol Much more of a market here imo. Im about ready to trade mine in in a 06+

Back