05 3500 going into limp mode

Hopefully not a purolator, fram or something. I would think the hard start would be fuel related but it's a starting point.

I'm thinkin its somethin simple like that. I used the crc on the maf today and ill be haulin with the truck tomorrow so we will see how it does.

What is the fix for the frpl code and how expensive is it?

I got the airdog 150 I'm hopin that will fix it but if not are the valves expensive and is it complicated to change them?

Last edited:
I guess the crc cleaned the maf up bc I'm not throwin that code anymore

I am still throwin the 1093 code though.

I went ahead and ordered the ppe race fuel valve and the ported fuel rail fitting so hopefully I won't be having these issues anymore

Installed the AD 150 yesterday and the truck still throws 1093's so hopefully the ppe parts will solve it

Truck also throws a 1621 every now and then as well

p1621=ECM long term memory performance ??? That's a new one on me.
When you replace the relief valve make sure you keep everything clean. I had a tiny piece of trash on the end of mine ruin the TS Performance show for me one year. It wouldn't hold 15k rail pressure and failed the bottle test miserably.

You punch a hole in the top of a 20oz soda bottle and put a hose from the relief to the soda bottle and go drive the truck hard enough to limp. If the releif is poping open you will have fuel in the bottle.

Back