1/4 mile #2 ONLY time question

11.30@122.78 DIESEL ONLY 7500+LBS lifted 6" QCLB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.Frog

sexually attracted 2 fire
now understand that the truck i speak of is a QCLB with a 6" lift 33" Nitto all terrains, FULL interior w/ subs and some luggage @ 7530lbs and with a full tank. No water, no nitrous, no propane, not even stanadyne or diesel kleen cetane booster. Just out of the pump diesel.

Who would believe an 11.301 @ 122.78mph possible? With the Smarty on SW5 and a stage 4 Dr.P press box. Who thinks this is legit and who thinks its BS? Thanks guys.

Common rail, I wanna know what the general thoughts are, Is it BS?

I would doubt the 11.30. A lifted 7500 lb. truck running that quick would have to be putting an ungodly amount of power to the ground unless I'm mistaken. Our driver, Wes, put our Chevy dually support truck down the track at Speedworld, AZ during the Friday Test-n-Tune and managed a best of 15.89 or close to it with Banks products. Truck is a 2002 Chevy 3500 ECLB Dually running two wheel drive. Not that I'm saying we make the most AMAZERING stuff that will make you as fast as lightning, but it's good stuff and it definitely pushed that truck real fast...but no 11.30.

That's all I can come up with anyway.

Later
Chris

I was there when you did it, you don't think it's real? It sure did look quick.

We need the NFUO on this one - looks like you've been using Darren's super-secret launch technique...:hehe:

I've run 11.08 @ 120 with my truck. It's 7150 with me in it. It isn't lifted, and has 32" tires on it.

The mph would say that the 11.30 is possible. What was the 60'? If it was quicker then about a 1.64 then I would say the run was B.S. If it was in the area of about a 1.70 I would say it's good.

Paul

post up a copy of the timeslip.. that tells a lot. i had a botched 10.80 at sac raceway but it really wasn't a 10.80...although i wish it was :)

post up a copy of the timeslip.. that tells a lot. i had a botched 10.80 at sac raceway but it really wasn't a 10.80...although i wish it was :)

Yeah, I ran a 9 second pass at redding one time... Of course if you look at the time slip I tripped the 1/8 mile lights before I went through the 60'. :hehe:

Paul

I have seen it with my own 2 eyes. Its all legit, 1.7x 60'. Theres proof too. Too bad they kicked us off the track before we could get into the 10's that night. hahahaha, come to Sacramento raceway Oct. 19th, and you can see it too... hahaha

Gee this is great stuff!! Heck they wont kick u off our local track unless u run a 10!!!!!

Whats the truck setup??

member tritont is in the 11's on diesel-only and he's running *37's* with a 6" lift. I'm sure if he threw some 33's on, he'd be low 11s! It's doable

Hell Yeah

I must say that I believe that it can be done. AND THIS IS WHY :: My truck is an 03 4x4 Dually with a 6 inch lift, 22.5 Alcoas (4 aluminum & 2 steel ) with 40 inch drive tires , bumpers , and a tool box , along with my fat butt in the driver seat whic = quite a bit more than 7500 lbs. I have time slips @ 15.062 and @ 14.789 and that is on fuel alone. Now as far as mods go I have II-Comp Injectors , II SPS 66 Turbo , II- Stage 3 CP3, FASS 150/150 , ATS Intake and Exhaust manifolds , AFE Stage 1 Air Intake , and a Georend tranny. As far as chips go all i was running was my EDGE Juice/Attitude HOT , the first time was on level 3 and the second time was starting out at 0 and at level 5 by the time i hit the 1/8th or a little after the 1/8th. I hope i can get in my new turbo or go to compounds and get my truck back down in the 13s like when i was on 37s. So hey if you got it run with it. :rockwoot: :Cheer:

My 2 cents again

I would doubt the 11.30. A lifted 7500 lb. truck running that quick would have to be putting an ungodly amount of power to the ground unless I'm mistaken. Our driver, Wes, put our Chevy dually support truck down the track at Speedworld, AZ during the Friday Test-n-Tune and managed a best of 15.89 or close to it with Banks products. Truck is a 2002 Chevy 3500 ECLB Dually running two wheel drive. Not that I'm saying we make the most AMAZERING stuff that will make you as fast as lightning, but it's good stuff and it definitely pushed that truck real fast...but no 11.30.

That's all I can come up with anyway.

Later
Chris

Not to rag on the whole Chevy thing because I like them too or call anyone out, but when I was racing in San Antonio regularly there was a guy down there that we had "Grudge Matches" between us (then go drink beer). He was in his 06 crew cab dually Chevy D-Max built for him by ATS. Now this truck had injectors, cam, Aurora 3000 , twin CP3s, full billet trans, and "others stuff" with an ATS/PPE programmer HOT. He also had a small lift with 35 inch BFG ATs. What Scotty couldnt stand was my truck ALWAYS taking him by the 1/8th or soon after (i was still on 37 incm MTs on 17 inch wheels and only had 90 hp injectors at the time not the big nastys I have now). And in case your wondering we were always in between the mid 13s and low 14s.

Sounds about right, Big Tex - I've made low 15 passes in our 9K# G56 service truck with just a pressure box.

now understand that the truck i speak of is a QCLB with a 6" lift 33" Nitto all terrains, FULL interior w/ subs and some luggage @ 7530lbs and with a full tank. No water, no nitrous, no propane, not even stanadyne or diesel kleen cetane booster. Just out of the pump diesel.

Who would believe an 11.301 @ 122.78mph possible? With the Smarty on SW5 and a stage 4 Dr.P press box. Who thinks this is legit and who thinks its BS? Thanks guys.

Man that's tough to believe. If it is true, than there is a lot more mods on the truck than what is listed. :what:

As said earlier, just post your power combo and that will tell if it's possible..

I don't understand this post that's on a couple forums. Is it your truck you're talking about KFrog ? Did someone tell you this happen and you're asking if it's real ? Did you do it or see it done and are asking if other believe it really happen ?

I hit 11.9 but, 11.3 would be very difficult for my truck to do sitting on 37's and even on smaller tires. I'd need a lot more power too.

If this run was done as you say... it must be a 900hp truck and had a hell of a 60ft

Back