1/4 mile #2 ONLY time question

11.30@122.78 DIESEL ONLY 7500+LBS lifted 6" QCLB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would doubt the 11.30. A lifted 7500 lb. truck running that quick would have to be putting an ungodly amount of power to the ground unless I'm mistaken. Our driver, Wes, put our Chevy dually support truck down the track at Speedworld, AZ during the Friday Test-n-Tune and managed a best of 15.89 or close to it with Banks products. Truck is a 2002 Chevy 3500 ECLB Dually running two wheel drive. Not that I'm saying we make the most AMAZERING stuff that will make you as fast as lightning, but it's good stuff and it definitely pushed that truck real fast...but no 11.30.

That's all I can come up with anyway.

Later
Chris

Sorry, Short of a tube frame, custom everything, 7/8ths scale, nothing from banks is going to go much faster then 15's on an OEM truck. :) Just how you guys roll!

:hehe:

I'm with triton, 900+HP in the ball park. It's very possible to make that much if there are well, turbo's. Massively expensive tranny, big sticks, some programming. There are plenty of folks up near that hp number.

Now, if this truck has a stock turbo. Maybe he got his 1/8 and 1/4 mile numbers mixed up?

his truck will throw doun. his frist time out in nor-cal in the tuff truck comp he took 2sec over all

I would till u about his truck but that is for rod and yes it will 11.30 maybe even faster time will tell

his truck will throw doun. his frist time out in nor-cal in the tuff truck comp he took 2sec over all

I would till u about his truck but that is for rod and yes it will 11.30 maybe even faster time will tell

I just have to quote that one for fun.. :hehe:

toolmanoffroad is running 10.97 @119 (or 113) and running out of gear at 1000-1100' so yours sounds possible. He is smaller, lighter, and less powerful though.

And Ty, he is talking about his truck.

than why not just post up the time slip instead of having every one guess. There would be no question then.

This may be a job for the NFUO investigative team

OK, I'll set the record straight. I asked like this for a reason, I know there are a ton of nay sayers on this site, and many others. I honestly dont care what people think about me or my truck. I just wanted to know what people thought about a time like that coming from a "no body" in the diesel community and that isnt a member of the High HP "in" crowd.

The truck in question is mine, that time and MPH is legit. The truck is around 950HP Fuel only. Thank you for your opinions gentlemen. I appreciate the honesty.

And Thank You for the magazine props, its very appreciated.

Waht does Craig Vogue have to say?!?!?! If he will confirm, it is gospel!!!

OK, I'll set the record straight. I asked like this for a reason, I know there are a ton of nay sayers on this site, and many others. I honestly dont care what people think about me or my truck. I just wanted to know what people thought about a time like that coming from a "no body" in the diesel community and that isnt a member of the High HP "in" crowd.

The truck in question is mine, that time and MPH is legit. The truck is around 950HP Fuel only. Thank you for your opinions gentlemen. I appreciate the honesty.

And Thank You for the magazine props, its very appreciated.

Thee Dennis Perry once said..... "we're all somebody" LOL :rules:

Really though... IMO, just posting your time slip and what you did it with would have been all that was necessary. You would have been congratulated for doing it instead of casting doubt by polling it. It's great that you ran that time as it's definitely not easy to accomplish in a truck that heavy.

:Cheer: Anyone with a few brain cells that haven't died from loneliness knew who's truck it was from the get-go... the real question is, when will NFUO announce their findings?

I wonder if the report is being held up by their WTF? Committee... :hehe:

:Cheer: Anyone with a few brain cells that haven't died from loneliness knew who's truck it was from the get-go...

really ? :poke::blahblah1: How do you figure. Of course it was a thought but, not obvious. IMO, this was the strangest way to go about telling everyone what his truck did at the track

Since no time slip has been produced... it's in NFUO's hands.

Maybe he thought it sounded fishy?

Maybe he doesn't have a scanner to post the slip?

Maybe he has some other reasons?

I agree with triton here. His way of going about this was just odd

But about the time slip. How in the hell can you have a 950 hp Diesel truck and not have a way of getting the timeslip on the computer? :hehe: Lemme guess, he doesn't have a cell phone either. And what's a damn computer? :poke:

I run Linux, and to scan 3 things a year I just don't want to mess with making the scanner work. I have friends with scanners, I'll do it at their house if I need it. And I'm incapable of keeping up with a digital camera.

Just playing Devil's Advocate here:D

Exactly... :Cheer:

Bingo, Like I said before, I asked like that for a reason. I appreciate the feedback, and I do have a scanner, just not the motivation to post a slip right now, give me a day or so, besides, I'm not looking for praise. I know what she does*bdh*

I think that's why we've always gotten along Frog!

Been missing you in chat lately:poke: You missed Ang drunk off her butt:hehe:

Back