1/4 mile #2 ONLY time question

11.30@122.78 DIESEL ONLY 7500+LBS lifted 6" QCLB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe you cause I've seen what you've done to your truck over the past 6 months or so. Or read your posts anyway.

Many do want proof when someone says they did something but, I just figured instead of the way you did this... you could have just posted and said... lookie what I did ! As you said though... you have your reasons and that's your right :)

I believe you cause I've seen what you've done to your truck over the past 6 months or so. Or read your posts anyway.

Many do want proof when someone says they did something but, I just figured instead of the way you did this... you could have just posted and said... lookie what I did ! As you said though... you have your reasons and that's your right :)

Thank You, Sir. I just wanted to see what people thought, besides this was a while back. I dont like to toot horns too often. Its a good way to break your own arm patting yourself on the back. Thats the reason I'm not posting a time slip. You'll just have to take my word for it. Thanks you for your guys understanding and Respect.

-Rob

Back