1000 hp on fuel

onetun

Given the current electonics avaliable for the 05 Cummins...I would like some opinions on what source and size of injector will make this happen?

Given the current electonics avaliable for the 05 Cummins...I would like some opinions on what source and size of injector will make this happen?

F1 - Flux 5.7.

Flux 4.6's weren't quite enough to get there, but I don't stack either. So if you stacked the Smarty with a pressure box, then maybe...

Paul

hey rob, I hope you hit that mark at BD dyno day that would be sweet to see and dont you have flux 6.5s already good luck on the quest .
shane

I know most of you guys are running twins but do any of you think 1,000 is possible on a big single such as a 475 or?

I know most of you guys are running twins but do any of you think 1,000 is possible on a big single such as a 475 or?

The problem with a big single on a chassis dyno is trying to load it enough to get its full potential. You could put the motor on an engine dyno and with the right supporting parts I think an s475 would be capable of real close to 1000hp if its at it. To make sure I would definitely make sure its the best s475 you can get though... ETT comp wheel, race cover, etc...

Yes. Bean (bdp) was just under 1000 hp with his s476 on his CR Ford.

999.6, 03 electronics though.

We did 937 on Flux 5's in a 04.5 with a smarty/mp8 and 64/80 combo.

Would that be a set of 4.5's that just did over 950...LOL A little birdy just told me about that.

Hey Rob,

Sounds like you are still fighting the programing.

This will make 1000hp easily with you current setup and it looks like it will do it with a lot less stress on the hard parts than a do every application canned tune.
Max rpms are only limited by current injector technology.
Think how much horsepower you could make at 4000rpm!

Malcolm and the guy that bough some of my stuff are in line for some of the first units. They are shooting to be in production in a month or so.

http://www.destroked.com/

$3,800.00

It does everything you could hope for...and then some.

Back