1000 hp on fuel

im watching this one-- guess i need to up my 75% enlarged nozzles!! lol

Would that be a set of 4.5's that just did over 950...LOL A little birdy just told me about that.
Yep, he got out of the truckwhile it was on the dyno to show me the bottle wasn't in it. I got a nice video of a little burnout I egged him on to do as well right before he busted the big runs.

Yep, he got out of the truckwhile it was on the dyno to show me the bottle wasn't in it. I got a nice video of a little burnout I egged him on to do as well right before he busted the big runs.

Vids- or thread?

Vids- or thread?

Of the burnout? Or what? Burnout was fun, but nothing worth hosting a video or having it's own thread. If the owner wants to post the sheet of his runs, I'm sure he will. Next time I'm in Derby, I can show the vid to you on my laptop.

It all depends on tuning...My truck hit 623 hp and 1,387 tq on a mustang dyno with 90 hp ddp's. Since then, the head was oring'd stage 2 port n polish/valves, retainers, electric fans. ported exhaust manifold, bigger valves, disel pro cam, stud girdle, 12 V cryogenic treated rods, ditched the revo for the TNT, and threw flux 5.1's in there...You do the math, just the injector swap and revo back to tnt should have had me at 850 hp min. I don't know if they couldn't get the dyno to load or what. I do know that I need some real damn programming on this damn thing. All I hit on the dyno was 775 hp...BS

Back