12v build to start soon!

Looks cool, I wonder if Johnny wanna be bad azz law dog will like it. lol

Different that's for sure,I like the truck overall not 100% sold on the exhaust yet.

stay tuned for the finished pics then….hopefully I can get ya over the "hump" lol

EDIT: You guys over here on Comp D should step up your game though…..the guys over at cumminsforum are letting me have it pretty good haha

Last edited:
IMG_1846_zps38361a4e.png

stay tuned for the finished pics then….hopefully I can get ya over the "hump" lol

EDIT: You guys over here on Comp D should step up your game though…..the guys over at cumminsforum are letting me have it pretty good haha

Haha whatever except for two or three most of them were pretty accepting of it

They look good in the satin black!

Please tell me what made you think of cutting hole in the bedside and run your exhaust through it

wow i just spent the best atleast 30 minutes of my life reading this thread! loved the build up to a nasty truck but very sorry about the blow up. now it seems the truck is badder than ever. love the side bed exit! keep trucking buddy

Thanks a lot guys!! I appreciate the kind words. I like to be different, and hopefully, in the meantime, create a cool lookin, unique rig. I finished cutting the surround tonight, and I've begun painting it flat black. Hopefully tomorrow I can rivet it on the rig and get everything else bolted up!

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1915.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

Just a teaser of my sport conversion. Going with a 4th gen bumper and overkill fab insert. Satin white paint and all black powder coat 20x14 hostages (a little later hehe)

I have this pic saved on my phone-
e9y7ejug.jpg

I can't decide if I want to do a 4th generation bumper or fab a steel on up on my 96.

besides the small gap right below the headlights, I really like the 4th gen bumper…..especially with the sport grill. My truck only has a 2 inch leveling kit too….

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1915.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

Just a teaser of my sport conversion. Going with a 4th gen bumper and overkill fab insert. Satin white paint and all black powder coat 20x14 hostages (a little later hehe)

The satin white and black wheels is going to look sick :rockwoot:

Back