12v cummins going in to 02 f250 super duty

IMG_0337-1.jpg

I think I have it narrowed down to the Tan/Red and Blue/Orange wires need to be connected. Does that sound right? I havent tried yet though

Alright, I am officially out of ideas. I just cant seem to figure this out. Could some one please tell me which pins need to be connected to each other. I tried to get it off of this picture, but it doesnt seem to want to cooperate.

I appreciate your guys help

Attachments

• PCS_4R100_Page_4.jpg
    PCS_4R100_Page_4.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 0
I believe tan/red just needs to be ground. Thats the P/N/S wire, at least thats what I remember without digging thru my schematics.. I took notes so let me see if i can dig it up.

Maybe Tim (Mo Smoke) will remember.

I believe tan/red just needs to be ground. Thats the P/N/S wire, at least thats what I remember without digging thru my schematics.. I took notes so let me see if i can dig it up.

Maybe Tim (Mo Smoke) will remember.

I tried just grounding that and it was a no go...from what I understand you have to connect two wires together. But it is driving me insane!!!!!

Just in case anyone has the same problem I did trying to figure this out, this is what I did....

The starter relay trigger wire (TN/RD) needs a 12V+ signal to trip the relay and send power to the starter solenoid. All I did was tie the trigger wire into the wiring coming directly off the "start" key switch wire (RD/LB) under the dash. I also put a 25A inline fuse between the wires.

There is obviously a better way to do it just under the truck, but this was the best way I could do it on my haggard up truck.

And you really think that little wire is going to not smoke before it blows a 25A fuse. Take an amp reading of the circuit and fuse it at 1.5 times the draw. Be safe...not on fire..

Back