12v cummins going in to 02 f250 super duty

how did you go about getting the ford sensors to work? just buy the bushing kit or what? thanks

where did ya get the adapters? local hardware store or fordcummins.com?

what lower radiator hoses did you use for the lower radiator i saw you sued hoses from napa if you remember part numbers that would be sweet

hi to all i have some pple asking me for pics of powersteering hoses, here it is. You don't have to do any mods to your lines, what you have to do is just remove the elbow showen on pic 3 and your dodge high pressure hose will screw right in to the hole in hydroboost in a place where you removed your elbow;and if you have only 2 lines in your dodge pump you can just T them together and it will work grate. If you have any questions just ask.

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

what lower radiator hoses did you use for the lower radiator i saw you sued hoses from napa if you remember part numbers that would be sweet

The 90 degrees is from 1989 dodge ram with cummins and the one goes into radiator, its from ford 7.3 lower, you have to cut it in half and join them together with reduser. (I got my in autozone, its mufler reduser)

where do u connect the shut off seloid to? also heater grid.. anyone hooked it up to a toggle switch for on/off? or does it have to be setup like ford glow plugs to fire?

where do u connect the shut off seloid to? also heater grid.. anyone hooked it up to a toggle switch for on/off? or does it have to be setup like ford glow plugs to fire?

Shutoff solenoid is a keyed hot to hold it open, and the heater grid i'd just run to a push button like I've seen most people do with a fummins swap.

For the grid heater, why couldn't you just use your existing glow plug control module for a timed action? That is if your swap is in a 7.3 or 6.0 truck.

don't know, did not get cold here yet, maybe in 1 month, I will let you know.

Mine don't like it much here in Utah, but my batteries are also garbage to, I give it just a tiny whiff of starting fluid first start in the morning & it's golden after that.

Hey man I lost your phone number I have been forgeting for a while to pick up that door that I need for my buddys truck. Ill pm you my number. Im starting another swap I bought a 00 excursion for a 12v nv4500 swap. My f350 has been doing good except I tore up a engine mount and cracked the rear housing on my zf again.... give me a call and we can get together on that door.

Back