12v cummins going in to 02 f250 super duty

looking good, ready to tack up another set? :stab:

what are the bushings off of? first gen 12v?

also how did you go about making sure that the motor was sitting square/center between the framerails or does it kinda do that itself ? how much room do you have between the oilpan and crossmember?

also how did you go about making sure that the motor was sitting square/center between the framerails or does it kinda do that itself ? how much room do you have between the oilpan and crossmember?

When you put the tcase in the position you want, the engine will find its on place. Make sure its level. My oil pan is 2 1/2 in from crossmemeber.
P.S. Can you do a favor to me? Can you look what color the plug and wires on oil pressure sensor on your 7.3 ?

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1864.jpg

Last edited:
When you put the tcase in the position you want, the engine will find its on place. Make sure its level. My oil pan is 2 1/2 in from crossmemeber.
P.S. Can you do a favor to me? Can you look what color the plug and wires on oil pressure sensor on your 7.3 ?

ill go out and look right now for ya.

would you still be intrested in making up another set of mounts?

Last edited:
just checked the wire running to the sensor on top of the hpop is a red wire with a yellow stripe

sorry for the crappy IPHONE picture's

Attachments

• sensor.jpg
    sensor.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
  • sensor2.jpg
    sensor2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
thax man i need also coolent temp sesnsor can you get that too??
yes i can, but its really hard to do without having the truck here unless you will go with nv4500

that i can but it will have to wait untell the morning as its dark out and the truck is sittin outside.

im plannin on using my zf6 but i think your mounts would work out pretty good and if not im sure i could manage to retro-fit them to work. would ya shoot me a pm on what you would want for a set shipped to 84404?

how much clearnce you got between the fan/radaitor #6 valvecover/firewall? just from your pictures i really do believe that they would work out pretty decent. as i already know ill be shifting most my stuff back a few inches and having to have my drivelines re-worked

Last edited:
just checked the wire running to the sensor on top of the hpop is a red wire with a yellow stripe

sorry for the crappy IPHONE picture's

thanks man, I need also coolent temp sesnsor can you get that too??
About motor mounts I can do it, but its really hard to do without having the truck here, unless you will go with nv4500, then i can.

that i can but it will have to wait untell the morning as its dark out and the truck is sittin outside.

im plannin on using my zf6 but i think your mounts would work out pretty good and if not im sure i could manage to retro-fit them to work. would ya shoot me a pm on what you would want for a set shipped to 84404?

how much clearnce you got between the fan/radaitor #6 valvecover/firewall? just from your pictures i really do believe that they would work out pretty decent. as i already know ill be shifting most my stuff back a few inches and having to have my drivelines re-worked

fan to radiator about 1+ inch and firewall about 2 inches but need to measure.
IMG_18612.jpg

IMG_18602.jpg

you get your wiring figured out yet?

no, cant fined plug for that engine coolent temp. i got sensor from dealer and still 2 plugs plag in don't know with one to use. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

post up your pictures/problem on here, im sure rochie or another Fummins guru can get ya pointed into the right direction. mine might be differnt as its a E99 but im not sure

Hi to everyone. Sorry for not posting for so long, I was very busy with other things. So I got some updates today, I did start the engine she runes like new, but I have a question I can’t start with the key because its use to be automatic trany but now it’s not, so what do I have to do to be able start with the key?? (Starter wires are done)

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

Last edited:
I have a question I can’t start with the key because its use to be automatic trany but now it’s not, so what do I have to do to be able start with the key?? (Starter wires are done)

I think you need to ground the Park/Neutral/Safety wire

Electric fans! They give you a lot more clearance, but it looks great. Like said above you have to trick the neutral safety switch. When we did the zf6 swap into my 7.3 we left the electronics from the auto plugged in and locked in "park".

Back