12v cummins going in to 02 f250 super duty

hi trubbs. No, my motor mounts did not work. I used dodge mounts from engine to mounts that I made, but motor seats way to high so i have to make my own from motor to frame. I ordered some mounts that i am going to modify and I will post some pics when they will be done.

Can anyone please help me with wiring, what do I have to do with it??? how do i make it work with 12v cummins???
IMG_18193.jpg

IMG_18183.jpg

Thanks for helping. how do i know which connector goes where, from fords harnes??? and how do i connect them? do I just cut the connectors off, and get dodge ones instead?? and do I leave the ford big conector and just plug in back to ford, will it read all the senssors??? I never did electronics so I might sound stupid, but like I said I don't deal with electonics at all.

You screw the ford sensors into engine. Delete all the wires from the ford harness except for them. You just have to know what sensor is what. Ditch all the dodge sensors.

You screw the ford sensors into engine. Delete all the wires from the ford harness except for them. You just have to know what sensor is what. Ditch all the dodge sensors.

Man I searched for 5 hrs and couldn't find any diagram for ford sensors how did you found yours?? Do you know where can I find them??

hi trubbs. No, my motor mounts did not work. I used dodge mounts from engine to mounts that I made, but motor seats way to high so i have to make my own from motor to frame. I ordered some mounts that i am going to modify and I will post some pics when they will be done.

so ide imagine that you cant use the 2nd gen cummins mounts and retro-fit them to fit the superduty? hmm back to the drawin board i suppose

so ide imagine that you cant use the 2nd gen cummins mounts and retro-fit them to fit the superduty? hmm back to the drawin board i suppose

No you can't. sucks that i made the motor mounts and the engine is way too high. I will get pics as soon as i will get new ones.

fo the sensors go to the parts store get a coolant and oil pressure for the orginal engine that was in the truck and there you go plug your wires in.

no you use just the ford connectors because they are ford sensors then cut everything you dident use for wires out and tape it up.

i'm gettin ready to do the swap and u'll have to get bushings for the ford water temp and oil press sensors to fit in the cummins block, i'm pretty sure the superduty uses an o-ring sensor where the cummins uses the NPT fitting so just get those and use the ford sensors and plug em in.

looking good, ready to tack up another set? :stab:

what are the bushings off of? first gen 12v?

Last edited:
Back