12V Engine project

Some progress.
Installing transmission and transfercase.

Attachments

• mootor11.JPG
    mootor11.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 48
  • mootor12.JPG
    mootor12.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 39
  • mootor13.JPG
    mootor13.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 33
:clap: You do some really nice work. I take it your the "do it right the first time" type of guy.

Just curious, what does a litre of Diesel fuel cost you?

Snedge said:
:clap: You do some really nice work. I take it your the "do it right the first time" type of guy.

Just curious, what does a litre of Diesel fuel cost you?
I just filled my tank : 13,30 EEK (our local money) per liter -> $1.13 per liter ->$4.29 per gallon :doh:

Snedge said:

Thanks and I trying to do it right the first time. For me its the first time to build a cummins truck. Many of people for this forum are give me very good information how to build a engine :bow: :bow:

Some new shaft parts and new 4" exaust.
And today I got back my P-pump. We made some modification(there is 3 different p-pump parts 8,3L 470hp marine pump/ 8,3L 350hp idustrial pump/ 5,9L dodge pump parts) We put 4K governor springs as well. I hope it work and give me enough fuel :evil :evil

Attachments

• mootor13.JPG
    mootor13.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 84
  • mootor14.JPG
    mootor14.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 57
  • mootor15.JPG
    mootor15.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 43
  • mootor16.JPG
    mootor16.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 37
I think it'd be awesome to go to Europe and smoke some of those hotshot Euro rides in a big truck....

what is the difference in the internals of the 8.3 pump and the regular pump off of the 5.9??

Lance

Little work has done and like last picture will show I made the first start today as well :evil :ft:
In second picture is new oil feeding hose for p-pump.

Attachments

• mootor24.JPG
    mootor24.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 77
  • mootor23.JPG
    mootor23.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 59
  • mootor22.JPG
    mootor22.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 39
  • mootor21.JPG
    mootor21.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 69
  • mootor20.JPG
    mootor20.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 77
  • mootor25.JPG
    mootor25.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 42
  • mootor26.JPG
    mootor26.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 37
  • mootor27.JPG
    mootor27.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 56
unbelievable, no grip on tires at all :what: :woohoo:
The p-pump is in minimum settings(stock fuelplate in original place) and the turbo is HX-35(modify)
I dint push over 2500 rpm yet put it hit still 30+psi of boost whit little smoke :evil
I will make some slow driwing next week and then will see how much boost it hit on max rpm(4000).
I can ´t wait to put HX-50 on it to see what happend :evil

Soon some more pictures and small video clip

Wagoneer is back on business :drive:

Last edited:
Update:

Wagoneer just called, Ram moves like hell :bow: and DTT tranny is SUPER :woohoo:

Even with tiny HX35 and stock fuelplate its impossible to find traction :rockwoot:

I hope tomorrow I can test-drive it and aftrewards I will write small review.

Looks like I have to spent all winter in garage to catch him again, becaue now my truck is too slow.:doh:

I had some small problems whit transmission- the OD didnt go one. Today I get finally fixed it- there was broken wire in od and tc lock up power supply.

Lots of thanks to Shanti and Bill from DTT who helped me to find the problem. :thankyou2:

their customer service is unbeatable. they are great people that have a great product, glad to hear it is running great.

I made first dynorunn. Like one other theard I already tell we made the dyno runn started whit second gear. Soon I will make another dynorunn in OD and whit dynobreak.
I have stock fuelplate in back position so I will push the fuelplate as well to see what happen. And then goes in my home made fuelplate :evil :ft:
Last dynorunn was whit 0 smoke.

Attachments

• dunograafik1.JPG
    dunograafik1.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 41
Well I will start to build a new engine on my truck soon :D
In the old engine I have O-ringed block. This time I like to make the firerings(block and head) and different headcasket. Also I like to use marine type pistons and make some porting on the head. And then I have to add second turbo as well :evil
Lots off ideas and questions coming soon :poke:

In this year best was 13.91 and 98 mph. I want to get low 12.. or high 11
If you have any good ideas then let me know. The truck must be streetable.
I have HX35(upgraded) and HX55 for twins. the budget is low

Back