12v single S475

Surprised you have no surging with spool flange shut on spool up. I was getting it with my 80/92 1.25. Gonna have to tune the flange to open around 10-14 psi to kill my surging. For now I deleted it and all is well.

I have mine set to open at 35psi since I only need it open on high boost and let it do it's job down low. Mine is an 80/87 1.0

With my flanged forced shut it still surged. I guess at this point we are talking differences in head, cam, compression ect.

With my flanged forced shut it still surged. I guess at this point we are talking differences in head, cam, compression ect.

That must be whats causing the differences. I know the billet 82 was a bear to spool and surged like crazy!

Power windows. Power driver seat. Full interior. I actually weighed it the other week and it weighs 5700. She is getting put in a diet this winter though.

Have you monitored peak egts on your quarter mile pass? Curious what yours are compared to my 80.

Power windows. Power driver seat. Full interior. I actually weighed it the other week and it weighs 5700. She is getting put in a diet this winter though.

A friends single cab 4x4 weighed 54xx, a15 gallon fuel cell and no rear bumper were the only weight reduction practices. Good luck with it man.

A friends single cab 4x4 weighed 54xx, a15 gallon fuel cell and no rear bumper were the only weight reduction practices. Good luck with it man.

Assuming he doesn't have the spare tire mounted on the truck still?

Have you monitored peak egts on your quarter mile pass? Curious what yours are compared to my 80.

1700-1800 max. My plate is only halfway as well. Still running stock 180 pump cam for now and 181 DVs. What temps are you seeing?

Wow that's crazy light for a 4x4. Are you sure it isn't 64xx? My whole bed has a thick rhino lining in it as well but I don't know much that stuff weighs. I just went off what the scale said lol.

Last edited:
Wow that's crazy light for a 4x4. Are you sure it isn't 64xx? My whole bed has a thick rhino lining in it as well but I don't know much that stuff weighs. I just went off what the scale said lol.

Rhino doesn't weigh as much as most make it out to be. I have a close family friend that owns a Rhino shop and we've done weight comparisons. And it even surprised me.

Rhino doesn't weigh as much as most make it out to be. I have a close family friend that owns a Rhino shop and we've done weight comparisons. And it even surprised me.

Right on good to know. Care to share the weight comparisons? I'm getting fiberglass bedsides and might Rhino line the inside of them for added strength.

Right now I am seeing about 1600 peak but with water injection. Have not ran it without it yet. You have a guess on the amount of cc's your pump is flowing at your current setting?

Right now I am seeing about 1600 peak but with water injection. Have not ran it without it yet. You have a guess on the amount of cc's your pump is flowing at your current setting?

I would guess around 600-700cc it did 850 with a stock plate full forward and stock AFC. Has 0 plate and modified AFC now. A 200+ shot of nitrous won't clean it up when it's full forward.

Right on good to know. Care to share the weight comparisons? I'm getting fiberglass bedsides and might Rhino line the inside of them for added strength.

It ended up being ~10-15lbs per bedliner in a thick sprayed application. To do fiberglass sides just for strength, you could do a light sprayed application and only gain 5-10lbs and be sturdy as hell.

Wow that's not bad at all. Definitely going to spray the insides of them.

Back