1967 RS Duramax Camaro

Never heard of them before. I'm assuming you have personal experience with them since you're in that neck of the woods?

Yes I do. They will test your injectors, replace o-rings, and then seal them for shipping. I paid a little over $240 for my HEUI injectors to be tested.

Redding Fuel Injection

(530) 241-6966

5540 Mountain View Dr

Redding, CA 96003

Hope you get her running soon, recheck those grounds... If you are losing signal when cranking the ECU might be as well... Bad grounds can cause havoc with modern high tech electronic controls!!! Measure the voltage drops in the system and make sure your batteries or battery is fully charged.

Yes I do. They will test your injectors, replace o-rings, and then seal them for shipping. I paid a little over $240 for my HEUI injectors to be tested.

Redding Fuel Injection

(530) 241-6966

5540 Mountain View Dr

Redding, CA 96003

Cool. I will give them a call if it comes down to me pulling the injectors and having them checked. :Cheer:

Hope you get her running soon, recheck those grounds... If you are losing signal when cranking the ECU might be as well... Bad grounds can cause havoc with modern high tech electronic controls!!! Measure the voltage drops in the system and make sure your batteries or battery is fully charged.

I'm going to recheck everything. Idaho Rob gave me some good advice and mentioned he hooked up a second power wire for the ECM to ensure it had enough voltage. I'm going to do the same. Also going to set up a second battery in the trunk because one just isn't going to cut it with such long cables.

Your work is amazing! This is quite a feat of fabrication and ingenuity

:thankyou2:

Awesome, what ended up being the problem.

I had 2 wires hooked up wrong. When we were getting the majority of the wiring hooked up in July, we got into a hurry and left 2 wires unlabeled. 1 was the tach signal wire and the other happened to be the ground wire for the fuse block and relays we built for the ECM. At the time I was pretty certain which was which, and I was wrong. The ECM wasn't telling the injectors to fire, among other things, because the circuit was incomplete and wouldn't allow it to start.

Thanks for the emails with the diagrams for the cam and crank sensors. Luckily it came down to something pretty simple.

Got my new plates.

1381205622_zpsb889fb38.jpg

Love it! A guy I know exclusively restores Camaros. I showed him a few of your pics. He about shat his pants.

Just caught up on some reading here and all I gotta say is wow great work and one sweet ride!

Drove the Camaro out of the shop for the first time in 7 years under it's own power this afternoon. Thanks Tony for helping me bleed the brakes and taking the video!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzH_GBVt0eA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzH_GBVt0eA[/ame]

i think you have a brake light out but it might just be me lol Awesome job though! My builds never turn out this cool.

Very nice! Good to see someone take that kind of pride in their work. Looks great!!

Just found this thread and went through it in 2 days.
Wicked Build!!!!

i think you have a brake light out but it might just be me lol Awesome job though! My builds never turn out this cool.

awesome work!!! looks great!

:thankyou2: And yes the brake light bulbs were burned out. Need to replace them before I start driving it on the road.

Some parts are showing up tomorrow so I can start building the under hood plumbing.

Back