1997 12v

Well the truck is in very good condition. Ask yourself dan.... Is your truck work 35,000 like your asking when a person can piece together everything you have for 10? And buy whatever truck they want. You better hope this truck sells because if it doesnt you can bet your ass it will be the truck your following all year in the 2.6 class i GUARENTEE!

Well the truck is in very good condition. Ask yourself dan.... Is your truck work 35,000 like your asking when a person can piece together everything you have for 10? And buy whatever truck they want. You better hope this truck sells because if it doesnt you can bet your ass it will be the truck your following all year in the 2.6 class i GUARENTEE!

That is funny. I think the truck is worth $17k, I never said it wasn't, to the right buyer it is. I was offering the $10K to get the bidding going. The stuff that makes your truck worth the $17K is under the hood. I mean $3000 for the pump, $3-5k for a rebuilt performance long block.

As far as what I am asking for mine there is a big difference in the drivelines, do you have any drive line upgrades beside a HD transfercase? Does your truck come
Oringed piers stage two port with ARP 12MM studs and haisley valve train
Brand new Columbus Diesel 13mm pump($4500 pump)
CDS injectors to match pump(CDS said the setup was good for 1100hp on #2 only)
Large injector lines
Fass 180 for 12V
Haisley 35 spline axles
ARB front and rear locker
Dana 80
4" 2 piece rear driveshaft with 1480 joints and heavy duty carrier bearing
heavy duty front driveshaft with 1410 joints
Piers intercooler
Formula 1 cam bolt on gear
ATS 3 piece with big foot
Ladder bars suspension stops
Goerend full billet 48RE transmission
B&M rachet shifter
6 channel EGT gage
BD x monitor
SPA fuel pressure and intake gage
Brand new battery
Adjustable fuel regulator
Amsoil oil bypass kit
Driveshaft loops and ujoint shields

Extras that come with the truck

Complete D80 with ARB and 4.88 gears(ARB and gears are not installed)
Complete D60 with all components to build one bad D60, 35 spline innners, 35 spline outers, with hub kit from EMS, Billet Drive flanges, 4.88 gears, superjoints, warn premium lockouts to put on if you want to drive it on the street.
3 Goerend triple disk convertors with varying stalls from super tight to stock stall.
47RE with 122K(came off the truck when it was stock drove fine, just swapped int he 48RE before I even turned the truck up.
HTT manifold has a crack but could be welded.
2 12V head came off of truck.
24V engine consider it a core
bone stock 180 pump.
7 IH weights and weight bracket.

Sorry if I torqued you off with the $9500 comment, maybe I spoke too soon, did that include a running engine, just not the one that was rebuilt? If it did then it was worth it, if not then it wasn't worth $9500. FYI my truck hasn't sold yet either!

I am glad your guaranteeing your truck to be whooping up on mine everytime. Care to put some money on it? Didn't you speaking your mind put you in the position to have to sell?

Last edited:
Well dan by the time the first hook comes around May 24th. Ive got a couple hundred dollar side wager you wont beat me. Never even hooked the truck before. Unless your interested in buying the truck. Id appreciate if you just stay away from the thread. I dont need you telling what things are and arent worth. I call and ask people that work on the stuff for a living for their opinion of the trucks worth. I dont give my own because its always worth alot more to the owner. And for the last time the motor isnt for sale seperately so you dont need to send me anymore pm's about what cam ive got, what pistons, how much the pistons are cut, etc etc!! That will be for the serious buyer to know.

I am glad your guaranteeing your truck to be whooping up on mine everytime. Care to put some money on it? Didn't you speaking your mind put you in the position to have to sell?[/QUOTE]

My OPINION has nothing to do with why im selling my truck. MY CHOICE is why my truck is for sale. Im not hard up for money by any means. I just dont like my account sitting on empty. Might as well build another truck that will out pull yours

But anyways im willing to sell the truck as a whole. Also without the motor, and also without the motor, tranny, and transfer case. But the motor is not for sale unless it goes as a whole with the truck.

Oh now your changing your tune, thought you were gonna hand it to me all year! Good luck with the sale. I had another question I wanted to ask you in a PM should I pm you or ask it here?

Do whatever you have to do Dan. I can hand it to you with this truck or the next truck. It dont matter to me. Ask away. Seems like you are the man with all the questions. But yet seem to have all the answers as well.

I was asking about the pistons to see how much they were cut to see if a different steel cam could be run with them or not. Since the engine isn't for sale it is a moot point. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
$17000 for entire truck. $8500 for the truck with the tranny and transfer case. Or $6000 for the truck with no motor, tranny, or transfer case. Anybody?

How is the driveline set up. Does it have loops and sheilds???? Traction Bars???? Up grade rearend?>??????

I will agree this truck is an extremly tough looking truck! If you would of sold it about 4 months ago I would of been very interested but have to much money wrapped up in mine. On the other hand I was looking forward to pull with you this year.

Its stock never. Just built the truck so never had a chance to break and upgrade I guess you can say. Well hopefully things workout next week with work and ill still have it. And I may have sold the tranny out of it. If so I'm yankin her off cause I have enough money for sure to get by. Then its back to gettin show me smokers pulling going. Ill just be a little behind as far as what I wanted done with the truck come pulling time.

Last edited:
$5500 for truck alone. Dana 80 and 60 in it with spotless interior. 16x8 eagles with 305/70-16 Mickey Thompson baja atz with 3000 miles on them. $8500 for all that and and NV4500 and 241DHD with brand new gears and rebuild.

That also comes with the auto meter c2 pyro fuel and boost gauge. The Stewart Warner digital tach and the 7 in touch screen DVD CD player! Ill even put the ps 2 back in it

Last edited:
I apologize! I never check my pm cause I use the net on my phone most of the time. But yes it should be there tomorrow. Haven't been able to get a freakin box for it and let me tell ya ups makes a killing on them with packing!!! Box with packing cost 31 freakin dollars. Sorry for the hold up

Back