1997 Dodge Ext. Cab

2Tone12V

Parted the truck out for the most part. Had some medical issues which have me changing plans again and selling the whole truck. Its a 1997 Dodge. What is gone from the motor is. Turbo, injectors, pump, cam, and pistons. Sold them. All the other stuff is still there. Has an O-ringed cylinder head. The block is cracked and can not be fixed. Rods, valves and crank are all good. It has pyro, fp, and boost gauges. They are the c2 autometers. Has a Stewart warner digital tach brand new and never hooked up on the steering wheel column. The truck shows like 153,000 miles. It has a brand new South Bend 4200 DD with input shaft, tranny, brand new 241 dhd transfer case. Rear end has a brand new limited slip differential, new 1480 rear pinion yoke, 1480 u joint. Drive shaft was balanced and upgraded to 1480 yoke also. Interior is in good shape. Pretty clean with only the one rip in the drivers seat that just came this year. It has an AirDog 150 and a Raptor 150 also on the truck. It has traction bars and also the weight rack attached. Not sure if I will sell the 12 IH weights yet. Truck has 16" Dick Cepek rims with STS tires on it. Attached are some photos and links to a couple vids. Asking $8500

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU9jse1ZFQM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcDw_y5bhzA

Last edited:
Shes doing great Dan, thanks. What a scare. I sent you a pm. Trying to ditch it all at once unless I get some buyers on the tranny, clutch, and transfer case. Then im going to keep the truck. Otherwise got another Im going to buy if I can sell the whole thing.

Truck still has an adjustable pump gear and front cover and stuff on it. Has a balanced crank and rods all that stuff to. Ill take it all apart of you can have it with the block and all still in it.

Do you have any pictures of the front cover? Is it a Scheid front cover?
Price for gear and cover if the cover has access for the gear. If not just the gear.

Whatever happened to the keepers/retainers/springs that I tried to buy from you?

Do you have any pictures of the front cover? Is it a Scheid front cover?
Price for gear and cover if the cover has access for the gear. If not just the gear.

No billet cover. Just the gear. Ill do $325 for it. Just put it on about 5 hooks ago.

Whatever happened to the keepers/retainers/springs that I tried to buy from you?

As I told you in a PM that I sent you. I was unaware that a buddy of mine put the cylinder head on his truck that contained the other set of retainers and keepers. I didnt find this out til I went to get them for you. Which is why I sent you money back in full and told you I would send them to you when we get them off. Hopefully he will get that off this weekend.

Offers on anything? Rolling truck, tranny, clutch, transfer case, D80, AirDog & Raptor.... 4 brand new electrical gauges.

Did u sell the tires and wheels anthony? Do you have a fuel pressure gauge?

Did u sell the tires and wheels anthony? Do you have a fuel pressure gauge?

Yep still have wheels and tires. Wont sell them seperate until I know your brother doesnt want them. Trying to sell them with the truck first. I have a boost, pyro, and fuel pressure gauge. They are autometer C2 gauges. Blue LED lights. Also have the Stewart Warner Digital tach. Has the shift lights, recall, drag and sled pulling settings. All that stuff.

Back