1997 Dodge Ext. Cab

Pm sent. Well fellas. I bought a new truck. Im ready to sell. Make some offers.

Well if you do seperate the tires and wheels be sure to give me first dibs! How much for the fuel pressure gauge? And if you cant sell the truck and need a set of tires and wheels maybe we can swap them out and ill throw some cash your way! The wheels and tires off the orange truck that is!

Well if you do seperate the tires and wheels be sure to give me first dibs! How much for the fuel pressure gauge? And if you cant sell the truck and need a set of tires and wheels maybe we can swap them out and ill throw some cash your way! The wheels and tires off the orange truck that is!

I was gonna say! I gave your brother first dibs. He will be angry at you and me both if I sold them to you. PM's sent to you guys on the head.

Ill take $8000 for the truck with everything. Clutch, tranny, transfer case, gauges, o-ringed cylinder head, traction bars, weights rack, 3 batteries and all.

Pics!

Heres some more pics from NADM event in Indy sittin in the AirDog booth.

Last edited:
I also have a rack where the weights can hang is four rows sideways if someone wants it with the truck.

Nope... Keeping them on the truck. Somebody with any offers? With or without tranny and that stuff.

Back