1999 nissan ud 1400

Hi;
I do not understand what u mean by filter ? Is it inside the tank ? if yes then how to check it i do not know how to check it or replace or clean . But i already have replace botth ( fuel filter & warter separator) .Thanks
hi,
tank unit should come out of the top of the tank, some have small filter on the feed pipe. tank unit usually turns and then lifts out.

Hi;
I have check every all pipes after airfilter and befor turbo do not find any MAS. Looks i do not have one . Is that make sense ? Or that is me who can not find it. Or may be i have to see a mechanic ? Help please Thanks

Hi;
I have drain fuel tank . There is no any water or sluge or any thing at all in tank. And there is no MAF sensore at all i have check it very good. Any body can tell me what should i do now please.
And i have check the turbo by removing intake pipe and see it does make suction ( like sucking air as a vacume ) . Any help please.

Hi,
Finaly all problums solved it was a bad catalic convertor have it cleaned . Thanks for all the help.
I am thinking to start using synthatic oil can some one help me to chose the right kind of motor oil ( synthatice) .
1999 Nissan UD 1400
And systhatic oil are for more miles compairing to regular.
Any information please.
Rotella 5w40 T6 is a good oil it is good for how many miles ? ( Is this 5w40 synthatic = 15w40 regular )
What about Royle puple kind ?

there have been horror stories about running overly extended oil change intervals on synthetic oil, even with a bypass setup. I say stick to rotella or delo or mystik and change every 3 k miles if you do alot of city driving, or 5 if you do alot of highway. Add zinc.

Back