1st Gen's THE Classic Hot Rods of Diesels?

He got another head, valves, springs and what not and is have a shop do that crap. I don't know if he decided to have it fire ringed or not. Should be running by Christmas. I didn't hurt the bottom end of the motor just the head. And I had a 2nd gen cam that I gave him. Once it's back together I know he's going to be looking for injectors. So when that time comes, I know who to send him too.

You haven't sold that engine yet?

Toolman, did you have that 93 on a trailer at TS Performance in Bowling Green, Ky 2 years ago?

here is my 90, Project restoration.... It will end up looking like it did the day it rolled off the showroom floor.... A true W350 though. The frame isnt bent the previous owner put the flat bed on a angle to keep the water off the bed.....

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

Ian

He got another head, valves, springs and what not and is have a shop do that crap. I don't know if he decided to have it fire ringed or not. Should be running by Christmas. I didn't hurt the bottom end of the motor just the head. And I had a 2nd gen cam that I gave him. Once it's back together I know he's going to be looking for injectors. So when that time comes, I know who to send him too.

You haven't sold that engine yet?

Sweet cant wait to see it up close...

Thanks for the recomendation,

Toolman, did you have that 93 on a trailer at TS Performance in Bowling Green, Ky 2 years ago?

Yeah that was her . She has spent more miles being pulled around the last couple of years then she has be driven.

I just bought a 92 4x4 last night. It had some quirks that made me not want to drive it 100mi home so I am going to pick it up today. I will post pics, even thought it isn't real photogenic.

I finally have a 1st gen :rockwoot:

bad pic of my dads freshly redone 91.5.....
deleted side molding and smoothed out tailgate...

91dodgetruckandshowerinstallkevins1.jpg

Crummins_2.jpg
Crummins.jpg
crewcab.jpg

the 83 crew cab with 89 cummins nv4500, 100hp sticks, fuel pin and pump modded 15.2 1/4 mile interior out of a 2005 FOR SALE

Crew cab cummins conversions are sweet. Nice truck.
Do you have pics of the interior?

Back