1st Gen's THE Classic Hot Rods of Diesels?

no,stock gears and yes the truck is out of gear, from a little past half track on.the motor is out of the truck and going into a prostreet D100 with an A518 trans it is going to weight less then 4000lbs,hoping the truck will be in the 11s with stock turbo and injectors

Here is a pic of my old one. Should never have sold this truck. It was cherry. No pics of the new one yet

Attachments

• 39972logan_power_braking-med.jpg
    39972logan_power_braking-med.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 39972logan_front_driver_side-med.jpg
    39972logan_front_driver_side-med.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 39972logan_side_view-med.jpg
    39972logan_side_view-med.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 34
Well.. to me, It's a hot-rod. I can give the rear air bags 60 psi and the truck has that cool "California rake" effect to it!:hehe:

This is a shot with just the singles on the rear, was ready to get it strapped to the dynojet, and this dyno doesn't really fit duallies. It did put 400hp to the rears, with little work (like all 12 valves!).. just injectors and a small charger.

Attachments

• Andy 061.jpg
    Andy 061.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 53
this 1984 dodge ram reg cab short bed d100 has been sitting around the house for a couple years waiting for the slant six to be finished or a 440 put in it. but with my 05 wrecked that cr is going to be stuffed under that hood!

P5270041.jpg

Not fair!^^^

who ever said life was fair!:kick:

you know when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade!:eek:wned:

my 05 was totaled so i bought it back to fix it but the frame is bent so parting most of it out and buying a new truck and the common rail will find a new home!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

LOL, just giving you crap, there are a few d100's being built, but just none with a common rail. Let me know if you have any questions!

LOL, just giving you crap, there are a few d100's being built, but just none with a common rail. Let me know if you have any questions!

yeah it should be a fun build i'm looking at i might just back half the truck and build it with twin cp3s and twin turbos

..Should have a fair hp/wt ratio then:smirk: It's crazy the power them common rail engines will put out even without the twin additions.

A few issues ago, DieselPower mag had one of the older trucks done-up with a common rail.. I don't think it was a half-ton truck though.. It may have just been a 12valve/VE swap for a common-rail repower.

Nice to see that bottom picture surface, SmokemS!.. We sure had the ricers and such looking at us that day..

Well on sat. took the D100 out for its first drive. Still a lot of work to do but its ride and drive now and have been getting some miles on it to make sure everything is ok then its time to start playing with it!

well ended up selling the cr engine so i can pay off some bills. but that truck isn't going any where and it will get a cr engine on of these days!

Did you get scared of my VE Pump,LOL. That stinks that you had to get rid of it. But you are right it will happen one of these days.

nah i didn't get scared of you little ve pump! just decided to put the project on hold and sell the engine to pay down some credit card notes so i can start saving for a house. then i'll build it full out h3 cam, fly cut pistons, ported intake and exhaust, big injectors, twins, :nos: you know the whole works!!

Back