2.6 puller for sale

DID U NOT READ THAT I AM TRYING TO get a shop up and would like the money. and i am not going to buy a truck that is already built

umm im not smart enough to post a video on here.....
but here is a link to my facebook there is one on there
Login | Facebook see if that works

and i am going to start another truck from ground ou so dont worry bout that ANTINO!!

umm im not smart enough to post a video on here.....
but here is a link to my facebook there is one on there
Login | Facebook see if that works

and i am going to start another truck from ground ou so dont worry bout that ANTINO!!

How the heck are you supposed to watch it if you don't have facebook? Just don't let Dane buy the engine parts.LOL Just kidding. Bump for a very very nice truck.

That was me i was logged in as ben. thats the only way i know how to post a video be easy on me lol

That was me i was logged in as ben. thats the only way i know how to post a video be easy on me lol

I am real f'ing dummy when it comes to computers. But posting a vid is for the most part east. Click post reply. And up next to the fonts and all that is a paper clip. Click it!! It will give you another menu. Click browse and find where your vid is on your comp. Attach it. Upload it. (Most of the time on compd is says my vid or pic is to big) And bingo your vid is loaded. Post your reply and your done.

What is the deal? Do you guys share the same computer as tory and tyrel also?

You know I got banned for that once. Then they banned the other one cause they thought it was me just on the same computer. Guy had to get a new username haha. Don't let unbroken see you doing thatLOL

I would really like to see some vids of it pulling if you could post them I dont have facebook so I cant watch them. preciate ya.

Back