2.6 puller for sale

True needs a turbo and doesn't have duals anymore has weld wheels with baja claws. P-pump lol! That what everyone told Tyrel, brad Hodler, and Dane all year but they still kept finishing in the top 5!

What Brad runs is a secret, and the pump my truck has on it now is a secret! going to be an intersting 2010 season for the vp44.

You can be VERY competitive with a vp44 if you know what your doing, ive put quite a few feet on alot of ppumps, and im sure Shawn will put quite a few feet on a few more ppumps this next season, although i dont see him or anyone for that matter beating Kevin.

What Brad runs is a secret, and the pump my truck has on it now is a secret! going to be an intersting 2010 season for the vp44.

You can be VERY competitive with a vp44 if you know what your doing, ive put quite a few feet on alot of ppumps, and im sure Shawn will put quite a few feet on a few more ppumps this next season, although i dont see him or anyone for that matter beating Kevin.

Who is Shawn? Are u doing away with the dragon fire?

Shawn Bartel, he used to own the truck when it was ppumped. Then I guess he bought it back.

I would also like a PM on details and $$ i have a friend that is very interested!

hey everyone Sry havent got back to anyone i got rid of my old phone and have no numbers or anything. new number is 618-209-0863

Back