2.6 turbo

jw. has anyone tried the industrial injection 2.6 s400 that they are putting their name on?

I would say a custom HX-60 for big HP engine builds (1000+) but they are tricky to get the most out of and aren't as reliable. Most folks who want a solid reliable turbo should go with a S-400 based turbo. Engineered Diesel and Haisley can custom make you one for a little more than what you'd pay out of the box. Also PM TMoneydiesel on here.

I don't know of anyone that is running an II s-400 2.6 turbo. They will also build you one with different exhaust housing and turbine wheels if you want for the same price.

Expect to pay around $2000-$2500 for a S-400 based turbo and around $4200-$4500 for a HX-60 or Precision.

Last edited:
I have a billet clipped S478/88/1.0t4 i need to sell its like new 2 hooks on it

Sent with a Droid RAZR in one hand and 14,000 volts in the other.

I have a almost new ( 10 Hooks) Pricision charger, billet wheel, ball bearing center section, meets all rules. We run on our truck last year, very good turbo. Like said above the hx-60 is very good for horsepower but this precision is alot more rugged, you can drive it hard. We were over 1000 hp last year.

Reason for selling? Those are nice chargers

I would say a custom HX-60 for big HP engine builds (1000+) but they are tricky to get the most out of and aren't as reliable. Most folks who want a solid reliable turbo should go with a S-400 based turbo. Engineered Diesel and Haisley can custom make you one for a little more than what you'd pay out of the box. Also PM TMoneydiesel on here.

I don't know of anyone that is running an II s-400 2.6 turbo. They will also build you one with different exhaust housing and turbine wheels if you want for the same price.

Expect to pay around $2000-$2500 for a S-400 based turbo and around $4200-$4500 for a HX-60 or Precision.

thank you for your input on this,, i have yet to see one, but im only one person so i had to ask, i know there has got to be somebody out there running one and can compare it to another charger they've ran. just the cost price on it is quite appealing, enough to want to give it a go.:rockwoot:

thank you for your input on this,, i have yet to see one, but im only one person so i had to ask, i know there has got to be somebody out there running one and can compare it to another charger they've ran. just the cost price on it is quite appealing, enough to want to give it a go.:rockwoot:

Yeah I think they are about $1500 and they are s-400 so if you're just getting started and on a budget they may be for you. The only downside is the wheel is not a clipped wheel....it's a straight 66mm wheel so your potential maybe more limited in terms of efficiency.

I find it hilarious how the OP asked one extremely vague question about a 2.6 charger and everybody's like "Shiiiit, son! Just so happens I got one for sale right here! "

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I think they are about $1500 and they are s-400 so if you're just getting started and on a budget they may be for you. The only downside is the wheel is not a clipped wheel....it's a straight 66mm wheel so your potential maybe more limited in terms of efficiency.

just ordered one.. to my door with the flange and clamp.. for $1500 we will see how it works,, my ed s366 did ok, im expecting big things outta it :blahblah1:

Thanks I looking to buy a hx60 pro and cons anyone running a CDS hx60

Pros: Probably the highest potential turbo out there for a 12V

Cons: High cost, not as reliable, can be tricky to get the most out of, need some big rpms to stay on top of, probably can't use a T-4 to T-6 adapter and get it to run well.

Bottom line if you have the cash, the engine build and know what you're doing buy it, if not stick to something else

realistically hoping to clear 800 at the wheels on a superflow........ truck should be at SDX 2012. if i can get my chasis figured out and keep the 10.25 in one piece.

I have a billet clipped S478/88/1.0t4 i need to sell its like new 2 hooks on it

Same charger we were planning on building or different one? You better not be selling mine HAHA

Back