2.6 turbo

realistically hoping to clear 800 at the wheels on a superflow........ truck should be at SDX 2012. if i can get my chasis figured out and keep the 10.25 in one piece.

I'm guessing you'll be close to the limit of efficiency for that turbo set-up....having said that I've had an II SB66 make 779 at the rear wheels while only turning about 3k.

The only reason we are selling is because we are building 3.0 truck. Sold the old chassis. This thing is not cheap but makes very good power and we where able to stay on top of charger down to about 2700 rpm at end of track with a 1.28 housing

I'm guessing you'll be close to the limit of efficiency for that turbo set-up....having said that I've had an II SB66 make 779 at the rear wheels while only turning about 3k.

nice! i wouldve liked to play with my old set-up some more, but lets be honest the 12v woulda put my ED s366 into pieces if i woulda pushed it any harder.... i made 689/1284 with a fp issue and boost leak....so while that charger is still worth something im tryn to sell it....

II cant get the cover or wheel as advertised on their webpage and on their vendors websites, for the s400 2.6 that they were branding...

Just go with a SB66 then. They spool really well and push 50-60 pounds of boost going down the track. Or get ahold of ED, Tmoney, or Haisley.

yeah, im past the reliability point of using an s300. if that were the case i'd be running my ed s366. and the fact it wont pass 2.6 tech. and ed must not want my business. guess asking for their service as a returning customer is out of the question, they must be really busy. rep from ii said they will have some billet wheel put in it. idk what a s466 with a billet wheel with a .90 ar is worth????

yeah, im past the reliability point of using an s300. if that were the case i'd be running my ed s366. and the fact it wont pass 2.6 tech. and ed must not want my business. guess asking for their service as a returning customer is out of the question, they must be really busy. rep from ii said they will have some billet wheel put in it. idk what a s466 with a billet wheel with a .90 ar is worth????

Personally I would go with an S-475 or S-480 with a billet wheel. You're going to pay around 2k for it but I think it's your best bet and a good balance between performance, cost and reliability. Most shops are 2-3 weeks out. A big shop like Haisley or Scheid might have some sitting on the shelf though.

what about a 2.6 turbo and still wanting to street it? i'm putting 100% over exergy injectors and dual cp3s and am running an htt comp 66 (based off s300) and am contemplating an s466. would i be better off going with an s469 or 471 clipped down? going with a steed speed with wastegate as well on the next part of my project

I'm gonna drive it pretty much daily, and pull sparingly and just about everything. just an all around toy. rebuilding a wrecked 12v to drive everyday

Back