200 mph power wheelie

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
This was almost bad for the old Vette. Towards the end of the video you can see all 4 tires off the ground. It was trapping 4.0's at 213 mph on the wheelie bars.
They had to back the boost down a bit...it was making a bit too much. LOL
I used to like it better when it just went out and struck the tires...at least the damn thing wasn't trying to flip over backwards.

Gateway Drags 2012 Wild Rides | ADRL.tv

nothin like hossin' the gas on the wheelie bars. Looks like a fun ride!

They had to back the boost down a bit...it was making a bit too much. LOL

Yes, when you make enough power to provide lift on an aerodynamic car, I guess you have no choice. LOL

Just think how fast he would have been going if he didn't shake the tires so bad at the start. Horrible tire shake.

I remember standing with frankie watching a turbo car pick up the front end at about the 1k mark and frankie said "that guys nuts!!"

Coming from the guy running 3.5 in the 1/8th :hehe:

Sweet mother of god...crazy for sure. Kudo's for the guys who keep them some what straight...LOL

Yes, when you make enough power to provide lift on an aerodynamic car, I guess you have no choice. LOL

After looking at the video a little closer...it looks like the entire shell body could be lowered almost 2" in the front....if you look close, before any launches..the front(body) is a good 4"+ off the ground...

...if the body was lowered in the front....it would give the car more down force.

Last edited:
left..too high..............right...photochopped

50a6829f.jpg

Last edited:
Jay...leave the fast cars to us. LOL
That car barely, and I mean barely clears the beams at the start. That pic you show is what happens when 4000 HP meets 2150 lbs. That's not how it sits at rest.

Jay...leave the fast cars to us. LOL
That car barely, and I mean barely clears the beams at the start. That pic you show is what happens when 4000 HP meets 2150 lbs. That's not how it sits at rest.

I never said I know crap about fast cars...LOL

....I would love to see it at rest...it just looks like the body rides way to high in the front.

...again...I know crap about fast cars.....but....if you make the suspension in the rear a little harder(not a lot to where it doesn't "hook")......wouldn't it "help" keep the nose down a little better when running down the track?

or maybe a angled lip built into the fiberglass for downforce...

.....or maybe even a Nascar type front spoiler..

08nascar.1.600.jpg

Last edited:
Back