200 mph power wheelie

:hehe: you seriously just highlighted me talking about Todd's car over boosting and how me and Rich have been around it enough to know what its doing and you think its about YOU?!!!! :hehe: :hehe: lmfao

Thanks Roy!! at least someone can read

How do you go from my tire shake to todds over boosting in the same line?

English 101:what:

great-hump-25.jpg

English 101:what:

Pot, meet kettle.

I thought wade was gone? How did he get back?

welcome back wade..
and on a different note but kind of the same my ex had a rail with a solid/rigid tail.. the bolts would work loose about every 15-20 runs and it would start leaving wierd, ets would very, and if to loose it would shake mostly on the burnout.. but this is only on a 6.90 car so lack of matainece plays a role.. LOL keep your bolts tight..and rear suspension or lack of it plays a role..
imo the car rich put up just plain made to much power as it added timing and boost down track to keep up with traction.. im sure you all know better than i do..
carry on

Todds car had the front wheels up at the first mph cone which was tripped with the rear wheels and then the front came back down and tripped the finish line beam. Was not 213mph.

No SH!t Sherlock. LOL
Wouldda been 206ish if it had stayed down.

Wade,

I've stayed out of the internet battles for a very long time, even stuck up for you a few times. Just because I thought you often got piled up on for no reason. But now, after reading this, I have to say what I have felt for quite some time.

You are a completely narcissistic and amazingly ignorant waste of molecules. You may be one of the dumbest fuks I've ever met. And I've seen you turn a wrench too...well try to at least.

I do give you props for what you have done...although I believe you are merely a great marketing agent slash salesman. I'm honestly bewildered you can con your way into a sponsorship.

Dude, you need a wake up call.

Im sure that you know the difference, but not everyone else on here does. BTW did you see Pittman's run? Awesome!

I said "213 on the wheelie bars"...any racer would know what I meant.

Back