2000 dodge

just from personal experience of being beside he truck i would like to say 3.55, because a 24 valve with 3.55 will burry the speedometer where my 12 valve with 3.55 won't with the stock gsk's

yeah everything goes 10,000.00 thats the bottom end and scheid pistons and all make offers im not hurting to sell it and im not gonna give it away i got over 25,000. in receipts i will take offers thats a asking price

Last edited:
That's a very fair price all things considered, 355s are absolutely sweet. Wish it a had a 6 speed, I know plenty of people that would have interest.

Have 1 that needs to get his head of his a$$. He's throwing money at a truck that's rusting out. Has many mods, I believe that swapping parts from 1 truck to another would be a smart choice...just me

Ok so what exactly has to be done to get it running? It has a 5spd in it now? What about the motor is there anything in it? Do you have a motor or just the parts for a motor?

how did you put those mirrors on there? do they bolt up? does the electric mirror move thing work on it?

Ok so what exactly has to be done to get it running? It has a 5spd in it now? What about the motor is there anything in it? Do you have a motor or just the parts for a motor?

Yes its a 5 speed the bottom end is together need oil pump and then pan rut on i got everything for the motor besides the fuel pump

how did you put those mirrors on there? do they bolt up? does the electric mirror move thing work on it?

yes they are dodge mirrors for a 2000 dodge so yes they bolt right up with the backing plate on the back of the mirror on the inside of door no they are manual mirrors i didnt order the electric and heated mirrors started to but no more then i was gonna be in the truck i just put manual mirrors on

Do you have any pictures of the interior? Does it have a clear title? Ever been wrecked?

2000 dodge pictures by hurtz95gt - Photobucket
new pictures and the pictures of the bottom end just went and picked it up
bottom end
Has scheid pistons
new rings
cam bearings
hot tank the block
deck the block
home cyl.
recond. rods
downloading now may take a few minutes
2000dodgeram013.jpg