2000 dodge

Who put the motor together? What all has to be done to get it running? Just throw the head on or what? Got the engine harness for it? Im interested!!! Still wanting 10k for it?

Who put the motor together? What all has to be done to get it running? Just throw the head on or what? Got the engine harness for it? Im interested!!! Still wanting 10k for it?

got everything but the fuel pumps the head is now on the cam is in the front is assem. needs oil pump pand put on and oil cooler and the bell housing evrything it there i ready for it to go pm sent

got everything but the fuel pumps the head is now on the cam is in the front is assem. needs oil pump pand put on and oil cooler and the bell housing evrything it there i ready for it to go pm sent

by fuel pumps do you mean lift and injection pump? Stock cam? Do you have the oil cooler and bell housing? And it needs the pick up tube but no oil pump? Just trying to figure out what you have and what i will need to get

ok im ready to move this or put a 12v in i will sell the head for 1100.00 obo
head has been shave
new eldgin harden valves and valve job
new seals
hot tanked
will let stock injectors go the rockers polished intake and polished tps and polished air intake horn
and the bottom end for 1800.00 obo
hot tanked
decked
scheid pistons flycut
stock cam with new bearings
new rod and mains 0 run time new
recon. rods
new rings
you cant buy the pistons for this price

i just found a whole set up to put in the truck and get it running

Man, thats a sweet truck! Im gonna see what I can swing around and if I can summon up the funds!!!

I wouldn't deal with this guy!!!!! Doesn't know what he wants!!! Money or trade.

Back