2001 Dodge 3500 P Pumped 24 Valve

thanks man, but they gotta go with the truck...they really set it off

yeah they do for sure...... how did u buy those rims? did u buy the back separate from the front..... this is def the route i am takin when i get rims in the future, i like the "normal" dished front rims..... exactly like what u have

the front wheels are just eagle 16x10s and the backs are eagle 16x8s on the outside of stock inner wheels and a 2" spacer.

it is the good 215 hp pump. I get anywhere from 15-19 just depending on what im doin.

Where did you get the rear 16x8 rims? I've never seen that size before, only 16x6 in an aftermarket dually rim. It's not even on Eagle Alloys site.

Very sweet truck!!

...i dont think there dually rims, there normal rims with a 2" spacer, at least thats the way ive interpreted it, and there are plenty of eagles that are both 16x8 and 16x10

yep thats how it is.... But i would really like to move the truck tho!

I have something to offer. I'm looking for a truck just like yours. I dont know how to post pics on here. But, shoot me a email. I will send a pic of it.
I have a 1988 Chevy 1 ton crew cab dually with a 1991 front clip. that is loaded. It has the 12 valve cummins with the southbend clutch, Dual disc, Pod, leather int. 430 injectors, head studded and ringed. It has alot of extras. The truck is beautiful. I drive it daily, 20 mpg. its more of a show truck. I'm looking to trade for something like your truck.
my email: rayjenkins2@yahoo.com. I will send a pic of this truck I have to you if you are interested.

sounds like a nice rig man but i'm lookin to get something a lil newer...

Thanks, You have a nice truck too. I will keep your truck on my list if I sell mine.

well i love the truck but you said you wanted a newer one all i have are my two 01s and im tryin to move one of them so no deal i suppose... BUMP this truck is 100% awesome

Man HOOB this sucks...that truck is awesome. Anybody that buys it will be a lucky person....BUMP

.... never seen the truck before, but the setup couldnt get any better... bump x2

Back