2001 Dodge 3500 P Pumped 24 Valve

guys 17,000 is about as low as i can go.... then im gettin rid of a really nice truck for practically nothing

keep it !!!!! I passed you on U.S. 35 few weeks back around new lebanon, Got bout the same truck looking to set up same wheel tire setup you have. Dont get the 16x8 on the rear, I deal w/ eagle all the time and dont see how a 8" back spacing is working for you ??? I'm a cop out here wish you were doin something wrong so I could have stopped you to get a better look... lol
Dont give it away will cost much more than 17k to build that truck !!!

Yea its actually a 16x6 i was a little mistaken. Yea i go through there every once in a while. Funny how small of a world it is...

Another free bump for a sweet ride! Again Im one of those guys tryin to do the same wheel combo you have. Quick question, may sound dumb but, just so i understand correctly.. You took the front wheel spacer off so you could use a standard front rim? And the rear is just regular 16x6, 2in spacer with stock dually inner? What size tire you using? Sorry for the questions but your prob gonna sell it in the next week with economy startin to get better! Good luck also!

Thanks man. Yea im runnin 305 size tires with a regular 16x6 wheel and a 2 in spacer with a stock dually inner.

What makes you say that? Ive had this truck for a while bud...

I 'll trade my 97 straight up hoob i might think about fixing the rear end
just kiddin ya can't belive you ain't sold it yet

sorry man, cant trade straight up, i like my truck way too much... lol i might consider a trade for your wifes common rail tho! ha ha...

Man I cant believe you havent sold it yet! Guys come on! This truck is the cats a$$! I rember when i put the gov. springs in it and that thing has balls! Very well built, good parts, no corners cut! It was dyno'd at the diesel extravaganza a couple years ago with just the p-pump on it and it was crankin out 344hp and 918tq, im sure thoes number are a lil higher now though!!

Back