2006 700hp+ 8k miles

Btp 2332

$32,500
2006 QCSB bright red
3in lift 35in tires
Srt 10 hood.

Truck has run consistant 11.50-11.60 1/4 at 118-119mph all year. Time slips to prove it.

8K miles on the truck,
New S475 with racecover, and T4 PDI 2nd gen manifold under 300 miles on this turbo.
HTT intercooler
Flux 3.3 injectors
Dual PPE's
Ported head, Hamilton cam,push rods, and valve springs.
Afe Bladerunner intake manifold.
Snow Performance water/meth 2 pumps
5in exhaust
2 Walboro fuel pumps with extra draw straw in the tank.

Full billit Goerend Trans, all 3 billit shafts, flexplate etc
shift enhancer
Drive shaft loops.

Truck needs to go work cut hours in half. Any questions please call Tom at 724-272-4213 or 724-265-3447. Thank you. More pics tomorrow.

DSCN2761.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Tom, sorry to hear that about work. Hope to see you again next year sometime. Thanks for all the info and racing tips and it was a pleasure meeting you! Thats one bad ass truck you got there Sir!!!

Good Luck with the sell!

Gus

Bump for an awesome truck. Very clean truck. Whoever buys this truck, they won't be disappointed.

Come on guys the truck was also driven to work 3-4 times a week its def not all strip. Back to the top

8000 miles for a 3 year old truck? did you drive 1 mile 3-4 times a week? :)

nice looking truck, I'll give it a bump too.

Its rotated with 2 other jeeps for driving. 1800- 2000 rpm its lite has a t4 .90housing. 1.6's in the 60 ft mark. Hamilton cam thats in it makes the turbo come on hard and fast. Bump

very nice truck and good price with all the mods- i would have bought itif i didnt have mine

my 06 just turned 15k- lol - low mileage trucks are still out there

Srt-10 hoods are pretty pricey. Around the $1000 mark. Very nice IMO

Probably painted and installed. Around here you can anyways. I got mine for 650 painted/installed. It was a used hood though, they just painted it to match my truck.

Sorry for the hijack, but here is a free bump! Beautiful truck BTW.

Any more pics? Interior? How is it on the street? was the trans setup for strip more then street?

Pm'd you - interested

Has this truck ran at pittsburgh raceway? Its pretty quick if so. Heres a bump for ya

Ok I used to go to wyotech and went to the diesel dogs event. Does he own the black long bed dodge too?

Back