2006 700hp+ 8k miles

Ha 650 painted and installed? A mopar srt-10 hood new in primer is $1100. Plus paint. I know inferno red and metalic black is $75 per 16oz can from mopar. I paid $670 for my reflexion ram/cowl hood painted to match and it's a cheap steel hood.

Ha 650 painted and installed? A mopar srt-10 hood new in primer is $1100. Plus paint. I know inferno red and metalic black is $75 per 16oz can from mopar. I paid $670 for my reflexion ram/cowl hood painted to match and it's a cheap steel hood.
My roommate ordered his straight from the dodge dealership and it was no where near $1100, closer to the $600 mark in primer.

That may be so, down there, but I KNOW that up here you can get one painted and installed for $1000. And like I said mine was used, hence it being $650.

I dont know who gave you that price, but it sounds like they are trying to bend you over the barrel.

Sold, went to georgia. Thanks Ryan for the bumps

Wow its gonna suck not seeing that truck at the races next year... Tell Tom congrats on the sale and hope he makes it out next year. If nothing else just to watch.

Mind sharing who bought it? Is the person a member on here?

I believe that truck is right around the ETs you are. Im pretty sure I've seen Tom get an 11.45 out of it!!

Actualy it's a ( or was ) a bit quicker...I've talk to him before..I believe his best was around 11.31 or something like that!! Of course he was spraying Water/Meth though....So #2 only hp was probably close to the same...

Fast A$$ truck either way!!!

Actualy it's a ( or was ) a bit quicker...I've talk to him before..I believe his best was around 11.31 or something like that!! Of course he was spraying Water/Meth though....So #2 only hp was probably close to the same...

Fast A$$ truck either way!!!

I didnt meet him til after he quit with the water/meth.. but he still did the 11.45 w/o.

He's an awesome guy...any question I asked he was happy to answer. Very helpful guy.

Back