2009 2.6 Street Diesel rules 2.6

Because people would rip out all the factory stuff and weld it up like a RWYB-style truck, and this is not what they want. Keep your shocks on since they're street equipment, but you can bolt in blocks/stops to eliminate rear travel. Take 'em out to drive home.

Basically it's a gift to everyone, it will help a lot of people get rid of hopping.

Well Said!
Brandon

I don't pull with it just see alot of guys that pull in for the street class run twisted clevis most of the time? Instead of just turning them away what could you really do? Theres alot of younger guys that don't get on these sites and just pull into a local pull with thier mild truck with just a twisted clevis?

I don't pull with it just see alot of guys that pull in for the street class run twisted clevis most of the time? Instead of just turning them away what could you really do? Theres alot of younger guys that don't get on these sites and just pull into a local pull with thier mild truck with just a twisted clevis?

I see your point. My opinion (which doesn't necessarily mean squat) would be to allow 'em in work stock only (and discourage the use as much as possible).

The 2.6" class is going to become a pretty serious class and with the HP they're going to make, twisted clevises should not be allowed IMO. If you're smart enough to make 600-700 rwhp then you should also be smart enough to fab or buy a professional hitch.

Otherwise you just end up with some great YouTube video highlights. :hehe:

Fuel Injection Pump: The fuel injection pump is limited to a stock-appearing, OEM engine make-specific pump only. Dual high-pressure common-rail fuel pumps or HPOPs are permitted. The P7100 injection pump, if equipped, must utilize a stock-appearing governor. :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Im lovin the Duel cp3s

Fuel Injection Pump: The fuel injection pump is limited to a stock-appearing, OEM engine make-specific pump only. Dual high-pressure common-rail fuel pumps or HPOPs are permitted. The P7100 injection pump, if equipped, must utilize a stock-appearing governor. :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Im lovin the Duel cp3s

I dont think that was any change from last year Ben!

We will not endorse and I am going to frown on any type of clevis being utilized for pulling, whether it has a Grade 8 bolt or otherwise. READ: WHEN NOT IF it breaks it is really ugly. I have seen clevis' part and things go awry in a nano second. I have met and competed againt a lot of people who claim "Stock" and it just the contrary. :bang We at NADM feel that safety is paramount, and if you are just starting out in the pulling arena READ Work Stock, then the first thing you should concetrate on is a GOOD STRONG HITCH.

Regards

Eric

I think there are alot of people that can't read if the rules change than u need to change your truck it's that simple damn

We will not endorse and I am going to frown on any type of clevis being utilized for pulling, whether it has a Grade 8 bolt or otherwise. READ: WHEN NOT IF it breaks it is really ugly. I have seen clevis' part and things go awry in a nano second. I have met and competed againt a lot of people who claim "Stock" and it just the contrary. :bang We at NADM feel that safety is paramount, and if you are just starting out in the pulling arena READ Work Stock, then the first thing you should concetrate on is a GOOD STRONG HITCH.

Regards

Eric

:clap:
I was alway's taught safty first then horsepower 2nd because if some thing happens and some one get hurt or god forbid gets killed then lawerys get invold then we can't go out and play because no insurrance will tutch us and then we cant get no pull without insurrance.:rules:

Dale

:clap:
I was alway's taught safty first then horsepower 2nd because if some thing happens and some one get hurt or god forbid gets killed then lawerys get invold then we can't go out and play because no insurrance will tutch us and then we cant get no pull without insurrance.:rules:

Dale

I second that. There used to be a pull about 2 miles from my house. They had trucks, tractors, steam engines all kinds of stuff pull. Heck they even had a Rodeo! But some idiot had a peice of dirt fly up and hit him, and he sued. Needless to say the insurance droped the event even though the case was thrown out!

Last thing I want to see is a truck at full tilt boogie break a Wal-mart clevis and hit some kid and we would have to say good by to pulling!

I Noticed They Are Allowing 2wd Trucks In The Class. I Haven't Seen Many 2wd Diesels Pull, Wonder If Any Will Run Good Enough To Hang W/ The Big Dogs In The 2.6 Class?

There are a few out there that can Run quite well with the 4wd guys!

I just would like to see a few more out there running around!!!!!

I Noticed They Are Allowing 2wd Trucks In The Class. I Haven't Seen Many 2wd Diesels Pull, Wonder If Any Will Run Good Enough To Hang W/ The Big Dogs In The 2.6 Class?

im working on mine... shoudl be pretty good.. got the hard psrts takeng care off need fuel and air :)

Back