2009 keystone indoor nationals

Red Dog beer you said you were sneaking into the pits?? I can live with that I guess.

Maybe I can sneak some in with the truck. Ill just tell em I have air/water intercooler on the tow rig and thats what the coolers for haha

Ill probably be there, went last year and didnt get outta there till like 1 am IRC.

I was signed up last year but ended up not pulling. I hope to this year but I am waiting to hear back from Forresters about wether or not they will waive the PPL 158" rule. They did last year as NADM co sacnttioned the truck class. This year they are not. I plan on going to at least watch. Hopefully I can pull.

I was signed up last year but ended up not pulling. I hope to this year but I am waiting to hear back from Forresters about wether or not they will waive the PPL 158" rule. They did last year as NADM co sacnttioned the truck class. This year they are not. I plan on going to at least watch. Hopefully I can pull.

cool at least i will know some one other than calvin in the pitts this year

Calvin an awesome guy. Trying to surprise him with the truck this year. I never told him I was moving on up with him in the classes.

Calvin an awesome guy. Trying to surprise him with the truck this year. I never told him I was moving on up with him in the classes.

Calvin is a good guy. I still owe him a dinner. Should be able to take care of that at Keystone.

nice john see you there

i am guess calvin is in then also sweet

looks like from what i see might be some better trucks than last year i don't now but dang cant wait to watch

i hope somebody shows up with a daily driver on 20's again this year to run with them 3.0 trucks!

liberator did that last year heck at least he was out.

don't know why they dont break down diesel truck classes i'm sure they would get enough to play

liberator did that last year heck at least he was out.

don't know why they dont break down diesel truck classes i'm sure they would get enough to play

LOL i just remembered the 3rd gen DD on 20's spinning 2 maybe 3 wheels on the track then i looked back at my video and it was him.

how is the inside for spectators? smokey? bleacher seating? beer sales?:hehe:

Back