2009 keystone indoor nationals

Last year we went to watch and got home around 3-4am....maybe we will stay over this time if im bringing the truck....

That was horrible. But the trucks are running Saturday afternoon instead of midnight Friday this year, right? So hopefully the morning/afternoon session on Saturday ends at a decent time.
If something was to be planned on Saturday after the pulls, I'd stop by and say hello and have a cocktail or two. :Cheer:

Yea we run the mid day session on saturday starting at 11. Depends on what nite my mom runs in the 6200 4x4 class is when i will be there. Got the enclosed trailer ready with my air mattress and propane heater, bring a sleeping bag and a few can crash on the floor.

Sounds good, but I live about 45 minutes from the event, and would love to stop by and have a drink or two and meet you guys, but I wouldn't be getting trashed and I'd head back down 81 to my own bed following the activities.
See you then!

Yea we run the mid day session on saturday starting at 11. Depends on what nite my mom runs in the 6200 4x4 class is when i will be there. Got the enclosed trailer ready with my air mattress and propane heater, bring a sleeping bag and a few can crash on the floor.

Oh well that changes everything...

i got my paper work Notorized yesturday, ill send it today hopefully it will get there in time:rules:

Well I dont know if I will be in attendance or not. Truck sure is coming along slow. Dont wanna take a spot and not fulfill it. So unless their is a spot open still and I can be a late app then most likely I wont be there. Darn it!

ok 2tone,get ur ball rollin,,,hopefully runnin in the red might be down for this,i'm for sure taking "On Barrowed Time",,,,

ok 2tone,get ur ball rollin,,,hopefully runnin in the red might be down for this,i'm for sure taking "On Barrowed Time",,,,

Im trying Im trying. There aint gonna be any spots left after your done taken em all!! Leave one open for me. :rockwoot:

I see we have a few more entires and mr highfinance is 1 of them. Anybody know the guys from NY or Connelsville Pa

I am still not on the list? I sent my paper work a while ago. It was the same last year though.

Dont get me wrong but I could swear that is the old BBD in Smokincrail's avatar...........
Brandon

Back