2009 keystone indoor nationals

I wonder what happened to all the guys that ran last year? Theres only a few on this years list with only 6 spots left.

I talked to Lamar last night and they had just gotten the clutch paper notorized and are mailing them this week

Its Andrew. Dont know what he is up to, havnt heard anything from him this winter.

Talked to them a few weeks ago and they said a couple of the trucks were coming but thats the last i heard. Rampage I here you have already signed up for East Coast, Awesome!:rockwoot:

Talked to them a few weeks ago and they said a couple of the trucks were coming but thats the last i heard. Rampage I here you have already signed up for East Coast, Awesome!:rockwoot:

Yup, sent it the beginning of january. Looking to finally have a good season.

Not sure if Andrew will make it to Keystone. I did hear he has his engine back together and is going to dyno with the 3" charger at Forrester's shop. They now have an engine dyno.

Thats cool, there was some talk that Forrester's were going to help him put it together for this year. Hopefully they can get it to run, should be an interestig summer for sure.

Back