underhood2.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 0
  • underhood3.jpg
    underhood3.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ram2000interior.jpg
    ram2000interior.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 0
yes I traded my old truck, 03 4x4 black with orange stripes on hood and bed and a single stack. I have ben to Jeffs shop days before, and we have met a few times.
Ray

Awesome Chris! look forward to seeing you again. you gonna bring the bride?

T-Rex will be down at shop day this year.. I beleive there will be another dinosuar there to claim the title. It resides a little south of here.

Ok guys it looks like I will be there if work permits but I have a wierd request. The wife initially said no because it is my boys 4th Bday. She asked him today if he would rather go to chuck-e-cheese for a whole day or a diesel truck thing and you can probly guess what he picked. Alot of you will probly remember him more than me as I am just usually Colton's dad at truck stuff. Would any of you be interested in singing him happy birthday and stuff? I don't mean like a full blown Bday party just we could sing to him since he loves this crap.

Hell, we can probably get a whole group of drunks to sing to him! LOL!!

Sounds good to me lol. He has been all over the place and loves this stuff. He introduced me to Dennis and shiela Perry by trying to steal their golfcart at the redneck nationals a couple years ago. He swung right off the steering wheel and stomped the go pedal.

Back