2010 Shop Day at Garmon's Diesel Performance

Tim, officer dognuts I mean douhgnut...has nothing on me. Try as he might, but I'll still beat em like a crackhead running with a tv. He just can't catch me. I mean after all, he is an obama voter....

Nice try.....

You still fail.

Dave wins....

swolenbho.jpg

Looks like somebody else bought swole off too...wonder why barry's smile is bigger than Dave's? Little game of grab azz?

Tim, officer dognuts I mean douhgnut...has nothing on me. Try as he might, but I'll still beat em like a crackhead running with a tv. He just can't catch me. I mean after all, he is an obama voter....

You should get into "Stand Up" man! You're about as good at comedy as you are taking Pictures!!!:poke:

swolenbho.jpg

.wonder why barry's smile is bigger than Dave's? Little game of grab azz?

Yup! Your mom had just left the party! BHO is smiling so big because he didn't know he got my Sloppy Seconds when he had her!!!! :hump:

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should get into "Stand Up" man! You're about as good at comedy as you are taking Pictures!!!:poke:
I know, I need to put the ol vivitar up huh...

Yup! Your mom had just left the party! BHO is smiling so big because he didn't know he got my Sloppy Seconds when he had her!!!! :hump:

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Say what ya want man....we all know who you cast your vote for. :lolly::lolly::lolly:

Looks like Swole has one less picture, over his fire place! Next time we should see the one of him between Nancy & Harry! Lol

Bump for the Shop Day and a great time with good food!

Not so much for the bad photoshopping of the "Hooker man" lol

Can't wait for this!!!!! I will bring the title to my truck in case anyone is In the market for a mildly built truck.

My academy got moved back, so sadly, I will not be out there in time. I am really bummed out.

Back