2011 NHRDA World Finals - Location

Ok this is not set in stone but it should be by next week.

2011 NHRDA World Finals
September 10th, 11th 2011
Heartland Park - Topeka Kansas

Saturday will be qualifying and finals

Sunday is our rain out date if needed.

Hot Rod Drag week will start on Sunday at Heartland Park so worst case if it did rain we would have to share the track with them on Sunday afternoon.

Vegas did not have any dates that made sense to us but we are talking to them already about 2012.

We will have an official announcement as soon as we get contract signed

Ok this is not set in stone but it should be by next week.

2011 NHRDA World Finals
September 10th, 11th 2011
Heartland Park - Topeka Kansas

Saturday will be qualifying and finals

Sunday is our rain out date if needed.

Hot Rod Drag week will start on Sunday at Heartland Park so worst case if it did rain we would have to share the track with them on Sunday afternoon.

Vegas did not have any dates that made sense to us but we are talking to them already about 2012.

We will have an official announcement as soon as we get contract signed

Good going randy. Heartland park is much closer...

Hopefully we get to make the cut again? Last year was a ggod time when we were in Topeka,meet some awsome people @ the track. Central is the way to go. Long drive but will be there!

Good going randy. Heartland park is much closer...

Hope you make it Wade I really want to meet the man behind the mouth and ego and see your great truck run. I'd much preferred it be in Vegas but Topeka is a nice facility. Damn sure going to bring the pit bike this time, it's a long walk around that place. Not sure if I'll bring White Out or not. We'll see how the season goes and what the fuel prices are at that time. Maybe we can get the tow truck to run in the 11.90 class.

Now you guys east of Topeka had better show up, damn poor showing by you guys last year for sure.

Hope you make it Wade I really want to meet the man behind the mouth and ego and see your great truck run. I'd much preferred it be in Vegas but Topeka is a nice facility. Damn sure going to bring the pit bike this time, it's a long walk around that place. Not sure if I'll bring White Out or not. We'll see how the season goes and what the fuel prices are at that time. Maybe we can get the tow truck to run in the 11.90 class.

Now you guys east of Topeka had better show up, damn poor showing by you guys last year for sure.

Touche'.....

I will see you guys at this one I believe. Would not have drove out to Vegas just too far from here. What are the qualifications of world finals? Same as last year?

I will see you guys at this one I believe. Would not have drove out to Vegas just too far from here. What are the qualifications of world finals? Same as last year?

I'm assuming so, top 16 in all classes from all divisions, if you make one race anywhere and get any points at all you should be in, lots of trucks don't make it. Also there was a Gamblers race last year that paid $1100 to the winner, first round losers and non NHRDA members allowed to run in that one.

Crap! That is my daughter's birthday weekend (as it is for Randy's daughter as well, so he obviously is making a sacrifice for this race too). I'll talk to her about it when she gets home from school and see if we can do it the weekend before or after.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Back