2011 NHRDA World Finals - Location

don't worry it's not the tow truck that sits you downbif

you'll have a spot reserved beside Ken and Rob:Cheer:

Can you recommend a good tuner to make my truck go faster?:snoop:

:poke:

J/K :bigsmile:

Go to the male hormone clinic and get a couple of injections. Then you will have the minerals to turn that little switch to "9 seconds":stab:

I say you Split it into 4 sections. Whichever area has the most qualified trucks wins the region it goes in. Then pursue the exact location where it will be held.

I like the sound of that anthony, but I bet it would be hard to try and rent the track and start advertising late into the year

I like the sound of that anthony, but I bet it would be hard to try and rent the track and start advertising late into the year

Then take the previous years winners. And do it. Kind of like the baseball all star game. Winner gets homefield advantage. Divide the regions now. So you can pic your winner for next year. Or pic regions and see who won from last year. It will make folks show to their local events in hopes of drawing one more!

I like that. Just take who has the most winners from the classes at last years finals?

I like that. Just take who has the most winners from the classes at last years finals?

Or even from attendance. Pic regions and see what areas of the US brought the most competitors. Whichever region they fall in is where the finals go. Just thinking a bit while I eat my tuna salad for lunch.LOL

Or even the divisions they already have. Whichever regions brings the most racers wins the World finals to be in their area. Use the previous year to determine this years. Then for this year people know to show up to the event if they want next years World finals in their area.

Last edited:
You two are starting to sound like race directors!! You guys should call Randy. I bet he would put you guys to work.

You two are starting to sound like race directors!! You guys should call Randy. I bet he would put you guys to work.

It just so happens he called when i was messing around on this thread LOL Told him all about it. He says for me to not quit my day job and let him handle it :doh:

Did you go on a diet or something, and I'm not talking about your truck:poke:

Nope. I'm still a light 265 and the truck is still a big at 7400

I just like the trash talk before events LOL

I just cant wait to get another video of me kicking Newly's but. This white chevy is goin down

Go to the male hormone clinic and get a couple of injections. Then you will have the minerals to turn that little switch to "9 seconds":stab:

And people say you don't share your secrets on the internet.

:thankyou2:

Back