2011 NHRDA World Finals - Location

I was busy that weekend so couldn't go. If I wasnt busy I would have not gone to Topeka but would have gone to Vegas. We race there every year with the promod cars in the end of November at the street car super nationals. It's about a 10 hour tow which is just about the max I will do for a diesel event. I say go for Vegas because I am wantin to go to the finals because I'm goin for divison 2 winner next year! No more ties for first, better watch out Harvey!

ok Folsom boy, sounds like we are in for fun season!!

Vegas definately gets my vote too. Bus I would definitely have to say that Vegas is a lot closer to you than to me. Suck it up. Lol

What the hell? KANSAS gets my vote!!!! My broke white ass can't make it out to Vegas...

I've never been out there but I'm sure I could work something out.

Being the bulk of the fast trucks are in Alberta:pop: , how about Billings j/k. I would give it serious thought if it was Vegas. Won't ever go to Kansas.

LVMS's Track prep is phenomenal, and the staff is very dedicated and catering to a very high percentage of the Customer's needs. A vast abundance of Hotels are really close to LVMS's facility. Also something to keep in mind, is that the Weather cooperates most of the Time.

My vote goes for LVMS.

I'd like to see a list of where the world finals participants came from this year. Might help the decision. Same with the 2011 finals, would be nice to keep track, as this will help in deciding future event locations.

I'd like to see a list of where the world finals participants came from this year. Might help the decision. Same with the 2011 finals, would be nice to keep track, as this will help in deciding future event locations.

I almost posted that exact same thing before reading through the thread.

I don't really want to drive all the way to the east coast, Kansas was far enough. I'll probably do whatever though.

That being said, Vegas would be a really great location.

my vote is vegas too, i think the drive the vegas is longer, but thats ok lol EDIT its 3 hours longer to vegas but i think it would be worth it for us, not sure about others.

I dont think we would get rained out in vegas either.

Some people just can't handle Vegas.....

Vegas gets my vote, are there going to be trucks from around the world at this one?

Back