2015 Kentucky Invitational Truck & Tractor Pull Application

Great pull as always, would like for the evening session to have started a little earlier seeing as how I didn't get back home till 4:00am Sunday morning. :bang

The one picture I took before the morning session.

10891838_10204226154148065_551047524154755035_n_zps7f8e2af0.jpg

Great pull as always, would like for the evening session to have started a little earlier seeing as how I didn't get back home till 4:00am Sunday morning. :bang

The one picture I took before the morning session.

10891838_10204226154148065_551047524154755035_n_zps7f8e2af0.jpg

Haha me too.....315am. Seemed like there was time that could have been saved between pulls. Overall it was a good pull though!

Sat night finals were good except that multi-engine hotrod class. Zzzz I don't mean disrespect to those guys because they are just out doing what they love like everyone else but boy, that class does nada for me.

I was glad to see the Farm Boys Diesel truck win it because them boys have been at it as long as I can remember around here & they're really getting some higher end trucks in the classes now. Good to see the perseverance paying off for them. Being a Dmax guy, I woulda liked seeing Pedigo or Matt win too. ;)

I thought Matt was selling that 2.6 truck & building a different truck? Someone mentioned thinking it was gonna be a 3.0 truck?!?

Truck was in one piece figured I might as well hook it. Forgot the For Sale sign at the house though. There was some talk about getting a 3.0 class back around here and I contemplated making the jump but that fell through.

I was glad to see the White' s come away with the win.

Multi engine class wasn't very exciting to watch. Even though a lady won it both nights. Congrats to the Harpers on that! I was very disappointed with the bar! Only one open and the beer selection was horrible. btw bdubs in Georgetown is good....

Did you try a Country Boys Brewery Cougar Bait? I like those real well. So well I had (4) of em at $5ea. All beer was same price and I wasn't paying $5/can of Budlight when they had good microbrewery beer on hand.

They aren't my fav, but I saw they also had Kentucky Ale. Again, much rather spend $5 on something other than the regular domestics.

What beer do you normally like? They had way more selection than I see at most any other venue.

1stack is a Miller Lite man but he was all over the place Saturday.

1. 3 Makers Mark and Cokes during the morning session.
2. 7 tall Miller Lite's at Bdubs.
3. Whatever the hell the bar had left during the evening pull including at least 4 Coors light, a few Budweiser's, and several Bud Lights.
I'm told that after I dropped him off at 3:30am his wife almost immediately added me to the top of her schit list. :hehe: :Cheer:

Back