2015 Kentucky Invitational Truck & Tractor Pull Application

Yes indoor, very nice place and warm inside. Best part was when they let all the pulling vehicles start and run for about 5 minutes before the pull. About 30 big motors running inside was music to the ears!

Where can I find the dimensions for building the smoke tube? Also do the diesel trucks have to have a place to hook on the front to pick up from?

I dont think i meet the rules, as long as the web site is up to date. Guess i wont be signing up. There may be a link on web page matt.

I'm not 100% positive but I was told they were going to use PPL rules and that they as an organization adopted PPL rules at their meeting.

Would be nice if i could get ahold of someone to ask, if that is true then i gonna try and make it yet. Hooefully there wont be a foot of snow on the ground.

We will be pulling Thursday Jan 1 at 7:00 , Hope to see you there

Dane & Nick Pickerell

Sat night finals were good except that multi-engine hotrod class. Zzzz I don't mean disrespect to those guys because they are just out doing what they love like everyone else but boy, that class does nada for me.

I was glad to see the Farm Boys Diesel truck win it because them boys have been at it as long as I can remember around here & they're really getting some higher end trucks in the classes now. Good to see the perseverance paying off for them. Being a Dmax guy, I woulda liked seeing Pedigo or Matt win too. ;)

I thought Matt was selling that 2.6 truck & building a different truck? Someone mentioned thinking it was gonna be a 3.0 truck?!?

Back