2015 Kentucky Invitational Truck & Tractor Pull Application

What type of surface is this? Is it indoor? Smoke pipe??

Its indoor. Track is loose and sandy, its a horse arena. Smoke pipe will be needed also.

Yes indoor, very nice place and warm inside. Best part was when they let all the pulling vehicles start and run for about 5 minutes before the pull. About 30 big motors running inside was music to the ears!

So how many trucks are signed up already? Are the rules up to date on ktpa's web site?

Where can I find the dimensions for building the smoke tube? Also do the diesel trucks have to have a place to hook on the front to pick up from?

I dont think i meet the rules, as long as the web site is up to date. Guess i wont be signing up. There may be a link on web page matt.

I'm not 100% positive but I was told they were going to use PPL rules and that they as an organization adopted PPL rules at their meeting.

Would be nice if i could get ahold of someone to ask, if that is true then i gonna try and make it yet. Hooefully there wont be a foot of snow on the ground.

Just got ahold of one of the guys, he said rules are based off the ones on their website. Looks like im out.

We will be pulling Thursday Jan 1 at 7:00 , Hope to see you there

Dane & Nick Pickerell

Sat night finals were good except that multi-engine hotrod class. Zzzz I don't mean disrespect to those guys because they are just out doing what they love like everyone else but boy, that class does nada for me.

I was glad to see the Farm Boys Diesel truck win it because them boys have been at it as long as I can remember around here & they're really getting some higher end trucks in the classes now. Good to see the perseverance paying off for them. Being a Dmax guy, I woulda liked seeing Pedigo or Matt win too. ;)

I thought Matt was selling that 2.6 truck & building a different truck? Someone mentioned thinking it was gonna be a 3.0 truck?!?

Back