24v p pump and vp parts NEEDS TO GO!!!

2000wvdodge

Public Enemy
PLEASE CALL ME AT 304-279-1291 TO INQUIRE ON THIS STUFF OR EMAIL ME AT MARK.ANDREWS@SNAPON.COM I DONT GET ON HERE NEAR AS OFTEN AS I USED TO AND WILL FORGET TO CHECK THE PM'S

1 set of schied 6x.018 24v injectors (one season)- $900 best offer

1 redline box that needs circuit board ($300 circuit board)- $400 best offer

1 set of head studs (only been torqued 5 times)- $250 best offer

1 set of 10 hole II injectors (i got 16mpg with these)- $850 best offer

1 set of 120hp inectors (JL Machine)- $400 best offer

1 drop in street cam (East Coast Diesel Cam)- $500 with core $600 without best offer

1 set of .093 crossover tubes- $80 with core- $120 without best offer

1 ATS 3 piece manifold T3 foot- $350 best offer

1 S475 with 74mm exducer exhaust wheel and .110 ex housing- $500 best offer

1 set of .093 mild steel p-pump injection lines (only one season)- $400 best offer

Once again, I hate to sell off my inventory, but things have came up where Im not going to need them. PLEASE dont PM me on here cause it could be a few weeks before I get back on here to check it.:thankyou2:

manifold gone and hot leads on other stuff, keep the calls coming guys

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!!

bump

I thought you said you wouldn't be on here for a few weeks? Looks like you are on almost every day LOL

Bought a set of injectors from him. Was told they had 5k miles on the at the most. Took them to my injection shop to have them cleaned up and adjusted/balanced. Long story short nozzles were trash. Spitting and spuddering, shooting streams of fuel this way and that. initial pops were all over the board 180bar to 270. No amount of 'shimming' was going to get these things even close to right. Emailed Andrew of my experience last week with no response. Buyer beware. I got had.

Thats^ messed up. Hopefully you'll get your money back or something.

We should have a sticky for threads like this so they don't get lost and someone else gets burned.

Rather than getting on here and shooting off at the mouth like an idiot. You have NOT sent me an email, I just double checked once getting a heads up from another person who has the time to get on here and shoot the bull. You would have found my phone number at the bottom of the email. I had posted that I dont have alot of free time to get on here like I used to and think its pretty pathetic that you would get on here running your mouth before consulting me on this. Pretty simple.... send the damn things back and Ill cut you a check when I have them back in my hands. I would also appreciate a phone call with what your findings were on them.

You have NOT been "had"... Simply throw them in a box and send them back, Youll have your money back the sooner I get the injectors back.

If this doesnt seem fair.... "Thanks for playing"

Used???

I don't get it, I thought all parts were NEW, guess I can't read EITHER.

DAMN! there's one of them PHONE NUMBERS right at the top.

Avoid this buyer!! he whines too much, too fast.

$0.02

ROFLMAO

Last edited:
It's funny when all the emails regarding buying the injectors go through, but when I try to contact later all of a sudden the emails dont work. If it is all a misunderstanding than I openly apologize for my screwup:

To: "******, Mark A" <Mark.*****@snapon.com>
Date: 04/13/2011 04:10 PM
Subject: Re: TRACKING NUMBER

I got the injectors last week. I dropped them off at my injection shop here locally
Able Fuel Injection in Lewisville, TX

Results were not what I was expecting at all. After getting them cleaned up we put them on the test stand to see where they sat and if they needed adjusting.
1st 2 popped at under 200bar... About 100 bar short, They literally just chattered and dribbled fuel. Hoping that it was just because the pop pressure was so low we tore a couple down and shimmed them up. We were not even hardly able to get the pressures up because the seal was so bad within the nozzle, they would leak down or chatter really bad and spit fuel.

Sad to say these are cores at best, bodies look to be ok, but the nozzles are trash. Hard to believe they came out of a running truck, must have been a smoky one if it even ran. Disappointed to say the least.

Brian ****

To: <******>
Date: 03/31/2011 09:49 PM
Subject: TRACKING NUMBER

Hey Brian,

The tracking number on your injectors is 1Z X80 75W 03 9791 8344

Thanks again, and as long as all goes as planned I will be dropping them off at UPS tomorrow.

Mark ****
Authorized Snap-On Franchisee
304-279-****

Sent: Fri 3/25/2011 11:18 AM
To: *****, Mark A
Subject: RE: Injectors

Check went in the mail yesterday, let me know if you dont see it by the end of next week.

Thanks,

Brian ****

To: <****>
Date: 03/24/2011 07:13 AM

I'm not set up with paypal, I'll get them sent out though as soon I get the check though.

Mark ******
304-279-***

Sent: Wed 3/23/2011 2:42 PM

Any chance you have paypal or something? I could pay the fees...
Otherwise check is fine

Brian *****

To: <*****>
Date: 03/23/2011 12:21 PM

Yeah send me a check or money order to 11064 Leetown Rd Kearneysville WV 25430 and I'll ship them out.

Mark ****

Sent: Wed 3/23/2011 1:06 PM
As long as they are botsch bodies $350 shipped to 76051?

Brian ***

-----"****, Mark A" <Mark.*****@snapon.com> wrote: -----

=======================
To: <B******>
Date: 03/23/2011 11:41AM
=======================
No and I cant remember the hole sizes, they were orginially built for a vp but there really isnt that much difference in the two pop pressures. Its mainly an advertising hype from what I collect from Van and Kent. The 6x.018 were vp and they told me that it isnt enough of a change to worry with. The JL's however did drive well as a vp, that havent been in the truck since I converted it to a P Pump. They have 5k miles on them at the most.

Mark *******

Sent: Wed 3/23/2011 12:21 PM

Yup mainly looking for the hole size on the JLs...
Any idea what the pop is set at?
Mileage on the sticks?

Sure hate he isn't around anymore, was great guy to work with...

Brian *****

To: <****>
Date: 03/23/2011 11:17 AM

The 10 hole II injoectors are 2 different sized holes not too sure what the sizes are, the JL are 7x.008 or 7x.010 if memory serves me correctly. The 6x.018s will be a little bigger than what your running now and are a really good competition injector. Im sure as you know, not too drive friendly to the engine.

Hope this is what you were asking for, if not send me another email.

Thanks,

Mark ****
304-279-*****

Sent: Wed 3/23/2011 11:12 AM
Subject: Fw: Injectors

currently have 7x.014... oops

Brian *****

To: MARK.******@SNAPON.COM
Date: 03/23/2011 10:10 AM
Subject: Injectors

Saw your ad on compd. Give me some background and sizes on the injectors you have for sale.
I have a P7100 pumped 01 with a set of JL 7X0.012, looking to downsize for a while.

What are the II injectors?
What size are the John Link 120s?

Brian *****

Last edited:
Used???

I don't get it, I thought all parts were NEW, guess I can't read EITHER.

DAMN! there's one of them PHONE NUMBERS right at the top.

Avoid this buyer!! he whines too much, too fast.

$0.02

ROFLMAO

Used is what I was after, not trash

You're right must have whined too fast. After all I only waited a week for a response.

Dumb Ass :bang

Back