2nd Annual NHRDA World Finals, Topeka Kansas Sept. 10th, 2011

Wife is checked in at the Hotel. I should be leaving in the morning. Couldn't get the PS truck back together in time UPS over night shipments turned into 2 day shipping...

I will just cheer for the wife in the sportsman race and drillpipe in SD I guess.

We should be getting into town around 2-3 in my wifes ganstered out 12v

2fa4225b.jpg
I'll be in town tomorrow evening, if you see my truck or me be sure and say hi.
a7763b3f.jpg

Anybody know who's got a green dump body duramax towing a black 5th wheel enclosed trailer with Powerflow stickers on the back?

Looks as though they were headed to the race but had a rough run in with an 18 wheeler and lost a front wheel. They are on the side of 70 about 30 miles outside of Topeka. We tried to stop but couldn't get to them.

if anyone has any problems in town or needs to find a part, they can pm me for my number and i can check my sources if anyone needs the help!

Raining wow, forgot what that is like here in Texas.

Pro pits are pretty full and sportman pits looked pretty good also.

TV is time consuming we did about 12 interviews and it took 5 hrs for filming man i tell you that is one job I dont want to have trying to get the right light and not have the wind and diesel in the background they are very patient people but over all they were impressed by the quality of competitors a Topeka

Off to bed see everyone in the morning

As most found out, the hotel bar was the hangout until they closed just now. See everyone in the morning!

Big Don is announcing the World Finals on the Race Talk Network live today

Click here to tune into the World Finals [ame="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/outlaw-racing-live"]OUTLAW RACING LIVE on USTREAM: Outlaw Motorsports as well as other OUTLAW series. Interviews with the stars of the outlaw racing community and complete rac...[/ame]

Darren Morrison 8.12 @ 157 letting out at the 1000ft.

and looked like it shook to the 660! at least from where i'm at, at the big end. that truck is the ****!!
CompD Mobile Device

im sitting in the green bleachers at the end of the track.

this big don guy needs to stop yelling into the damn mic!!
CompD Mobile Device

Im jealous of all you phuckers. I want videos of all the sub 10 runs

Sent from my phone, probably while driving, so please excuse the typos.

Im jealous of all you phuckers. I want videos of all the sub 10 runs

Sent from my phone, probably while driving, so please excuse the typos.
Posted from my iPhone. Vids to come later.
[ame="http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k211/banksforddiesel99/"]Pictures by banksforddiesel99 - Photobucket[/ame]

Back