2wd Super Mod build

Was watching TV.we went and changed out the crank in Destrokes old motor.Took out this weighted one for the new motor.

Dale

We just found out this morning Tyson is going to have a sister in July.I couldn't be happier.
maybe she will take after Sara and like puling.Tyson already knows how to use tools.
Dale

We are taking the fass pumps off 260gph each.like new maybe have 400 feet on them.
Also selling the S400 and the HT4C going a different route.booth turbos were new also.

Dale

There has been another wrench thrown in.Last wed.I was picking up one of my chutes for my mixer I drive long story made short I tore my right bycep loose from down by the elbow.It made a ball up by the schoulder.Had suregery last friday morning Dr.said everthing went well.It's going tobe 3 mounths before able to go back to work.

It seems I can't win fore loosing.

Dale

I wasn't doing anything to strain.I could lie and say I was holding something else hahaha
Don't really know why it happened.My son said I should ask for donations heck people give alot for dogs and cats why not to help save a pulling truck.

Dale

Back