2wd Super Mod build

Did some polishing for Mark (ShowMe per,) for his display at Gordyville Ill.this week end air kills and volosity stacks.I didn't take any pictures of before.
1357225628.jpg

1357225634.jpg

1357225639.jpg

1357225641.jpg

Dale

Last edited:
Thanks Jeremy, The Quality of work Mark does is second to none I just make it look purdy.I just don't like the cheap blastgates like from granger.Mark sells alot of them to the tractor guy's.He is making front covers also with bearing suports for the cams and other options.and intakes,not like the one on the motor in the Gambler,and exhaust manifolds like what is on the Gambler,

Dale

What's that jewel cost for the complete setup in the pic?

What's that jewel cost for the complete setup in the pic?

I will call Mark and find out I don't remember what size is you turbocompressor housing he has 5" through 7" big volosity are the short.

Dale

The paint job you had put on the body Dale brings me back to some good memories in highschool when I did kustom jobs for ****s because there was nothing else to do. I enjoyed the thread and kinda reminded me I need to get back to my kustom fab and painting. Von Dutch's creativity along with another member's avatar Rat Fink, Big Daddy let his imagination go for sure. Your build taught me some things on structure and overall intergration of everything you guys used.

Great piece of craftsmanship and workmanship buddy!

Thanks Jim for the kind words.Meens alot to all of us on the BlackCloud pulling teem

Dale

I found some old photo's of the mini rod we had.And some proud moment when I turned the driving over to my daughter and son.In the picture with Sara driving is when she won the Missouri State fair.this was the 4th time she ever drove it at 16yrs old..
1357525527.jpg

1357525525.jpg

1357525569.jpg

This is one of Shane's maiden when he was 16 yrs old.3yrs apart on the photo's
1357525564.jpg

I think Shane got maby 4th are fifth he just blow the tire's track was realy hard and dusty.Sara's was very tackey.
We owned the sled also.
I had to copy the picture's with my phome so I could post them.They were bad picture anyway it was one of them desposable ones
Dale

Very nice Dale! I bet you guys had a blast!

On the Showme blast gates, they don't come polished for the price? Holly cow.....

air shutoffs

I'm not a site sponsor and other people pay to sell on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gambler might go to MCS Midwest Diesel next week to pull the motor and find out what is all wrong with it. Finally got my ford out of the garage.
Finally made a timing tab and stamped the palancer insted of releing on paint
1361390965_zpsb1922c5e.jpg

I got the truck out to take her for a test drive 8:30 friday morning made a trip across town then took her out on the Hwy I think she new she wasn't going back in the garage when we were going to get back home We got 3miles out of town and I pulled over to check things over under the hood for leaks didn't find nothing chut the hood and took of agoing and got about 200 yards and no throtlle pulled into the airport road raised clip and the cotter pin cam out of the throtle linkage I din't put all my juck back into the bed box I finally found a paper clip in the mean time it started to sleet and snow like I haven't ever seen come down that fast.Got home parked her on the street so I could get a 08 Ford in the shop to put exhaust and a H&S programer in.I don't like to leave the truck set on the street to many idiots don't know how to drive in the snow.I looked outside about a hour later there was 4" on the ground already.Truck ran good and has a differant tone out of the stacks.Sound deaper.
1361507309_zps31b29566.jpg

Had to take the grandson out and play in the snow for a little bitand play with the dog.
1361507269_zps89a61fdf.jpg

1361507263_zps8051efd2.jpg

Dale

Ill be there Sunday about dinner Dale... :drive: ill help ya take her up there ha ha.

Back