$30 per head, per day SDX 2011.

I will not attend and haven't ever since the idiots were doing burnouts in the motel lot a few years ago about wiped my old 12v truck and a bunch of others out.While I understand that we can not control what people do outside of the gates,one would certainly think we could police our own instead of allowing idiots to get blasted and inflate their testosterone to the point they feel driving stupid in a confined lot is "cool".

I have been to many other racing bodies national events and have yet to ever see anyone doing the stupid crap that is associated with diesel events,It is an embarrassment to the entire diesel community.

Really? Because just last week at a local track was a nhra series and a zr1 corvette was doing doughnuts in the parking lot and drifting around. And last year we were filming for pass time and the next night they had a very big "gasser" race and people were out there drunk and acting stupid...even saw a high speed golf cars chase end in a wreck lol

We pay $10-$15 to get into a county fair pull that has 15 trucks. If we are lucky 5 of them will be decent trucks. Doesn't seem like $30 is bad to see the best 50 trucks in the country. What do people think the price should be? Maybe $20? So somebody is *****ing over $10. Really, have fun with that.

I took the money I would have spent on SDX/vacation days and used it for my ski season. I just don't think I can handle all the drunk rednecks right now. Two bed room condo with hot tub near Breckenridge>Screaming rednecks at SDX.

The only thing I feel like I'm missing is seeing my friends from CompD.

Best thing to do is call Scheid and discuss the fees with them. Maybe they will be able to explain what the cost increase covers. Maybe you will get it changed. Griping about it on compD will not get it changed. Good luck either way.

Personally I wish I had your problem where $75 was increasing my costs by 50%. I will be taking off 3 days of work (which I don't get paid for, btw), paying for a hotel room for two nights and making the 1400 mile round trip for the 10th time.

This.

This year at the SDX it will be $30 per day per person for Friday and Saturday. Sunday will be $20. Includes parking and admission to the grandstand events of that day. Weekend passes are $75. Their website says you can buy in advance starting August 1.

Why is it cheaper to do it seperate days then a weekend pass this makes no sense to me at all!!! :bang

Can anyone enlighten us on the new security practices in place this year? I generally abide by the rules and don't cause problems but am I going to have to worry about getting my beer into the bleachers while I'm watching the pulls this year?

Why are we still *****ing about this? I've also heard everything from homeland security to the national guard will be present. Should be interesting

anybody know if they have a unloading dock at the fair grounds that would work for a flat bed semi trailer?
I'm pretty sure there is on the west side of the fairgrounds near the camping area. Just call Scheid in Terre Haute to find out for sure.

I'm pretty sure there is on the west side of the fairgrounds near the camping area. Just call Scheid in Terre Haute to find out for sure.

There was last time I saw it. It was the one that someone drove a car off of one year tho

There was last time I saw it. It was the one that someone drove a car off of one year tho

I witnessed this as well! Poor VW dumb owner... And yes it will work with a flatbed but Id imagine ud have to jackknife it since theres a building right across the road from it.

anybody know if they have a unloading dock at the fair grounds that would work for a flat bed semi trailer?

Or you can just do what the Super Stock tracktor guys do......Just jack knife the trailer in the ditch back by the camp grounds.........Seems to happen every year!

Back